Chapter 6

Trigger warning.

This chapter may contain some abusive type toxic content so i just leave it on your choice. I am not into abusive type content neither i wanna give it a spotlight. I just wanted the chapter to be more entertaining😂.

Next day;

I woke up in the morning and made Taehyung his breakfast and also had mine with him. He was looking very serious today. He was lost in his thoughts most of the time and neither did he tease me or flirt with me like he always does. I was a little bit surprised by his solemn behaviour. He went to his work and i did the house chores as he ordered yesterday.

I was washing the dishes when i heard the sound of bell. I hesitated to open the door first but then i thought it must be Taehyung or his friend. So i opened it. I saw a young handsome boy of Tae's age he was having a slight negative smile. I politely asked:

Jeun: "May i know who are you?"

???: "Hi my name is Jackson. Can i come in?"

Jeun: "Umm sorry but i can't let strangers in."

Jackson: "Oh come on i am Taehyung's friend. I came here to meet him."

Jeun: "Oh so you came to meet Taehyung. But sorry he is not at home at this time you may come in the evening when he will return."

I was about to shut the door and go back to my work but he kept his foot between the door and the wall in order to stop me from closing the door. I had a weird vibe by his action.

Jeun: "What do you want?"

Jackson: "Oh come on sister-in-law lemme come in i will wait for him there. You know Taehyung will get angry if he comes to know that you didn't let me enter his house."

Jeun: "Don't call me sister-in-law kindly you may come in have a seat please."

He smiled and sat on the couch when i opened the door letting him come in. I was still hesitating to talk to him because he was a stranger anyhow. But i didn't show it to him. He was watching the tv in the lounge and i made juice for him and continued my work. I was tired so went to the living room to rest a bit and also to give him some company. Afterall he is a guest here but seems like he frequently comes here. He was behaving so informal. Oh come on Jeun he is Taehyung's friend. I came and sat a little bit distant from him.

Jackson: "So sister-in-law do you do all the chores of this mansion alone?"

Jeun: "I am not your sister-in-law don't call me that please my name is Lee Jeun. And yeah i do all the house chores since i have no work to do."

Jackson: "But why aren'y you my sister in law? Taehyung is like my brother. I will say him to hire some maids and give you any other activity. I won't like my sister-in-law to do household works." He smirked. Looks like he knows why i am here and he also likes to tease me.

Jeun: "I am not anyone's wife so not your sister-in-law. So call me Jeun."

Jackson: "Okay okay stay calm Jeun."

I nodded.

Jackson: "Can we be friends?"

Jeun: "Umm yeah" I nodded with a smile. He is somehow nice than tae.

Jackson: "you can have my phone number. You can call me if you need something."

Jeun: "No thanks i am okay. Actually i don't have phone."

He gave me piece of paper where his phone number was written.

Jackson: "Still you can call me anytime if you get some free time." He smiled.