Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV;

After some months;

Jeun was behaving nice to me. After that accident she was so scared and she didn't leave my side for once. Its normal for a pure soul like her to get scared of these mafia things. And she behaves so cute. She never once prefers to be alone.

I have started growing feelings for her. And I regret making difficulties in her life. I regret giving her physical and emotional pain. I regret making her far from her only family which was her oppa. I regret making her do all the house chores and make her suffer. But don't worry queen, you will live like a queen soon. I just want to give a good lesson to Jackson, after that I will propose you and ask for your forgiveness. Till then I will take care of you in every possible way to own a little place in your heart.

We were back to our office routines. I love having her in my sight the entire day.

I was watching some news on my laptop sitting in my office when someone knocked on the door,

Taehyung: "Come in."

Some one entered. Not someone, the one who makes my eyes shine in bliss.

Jeun: "Hello" she said a formal hello with a coffee cup in her hand.

Taehyung: "Hi. What are you doing here?"

Jeun: "I-i brought coffee for you." She was a little nervous. Why was she nervous. Isn't it just a coffee?

Taehyung: "Did you add poison in it?"

Jeun: "W-what no." She said with a surprised and innocent face.

I love to tease her.

Taehyung: "Then why are you stuttering?"

Jeun: "I just- no its just-"

Taehyung: "Its okay I was joking give it to me." I said extending my hand for the coffee like I was so eager for just a sip.

Jeun: "Are you in that good mood that you're joking during working hours?"

Taehyung: "Do you know you ruined that mood."

Jeun: "Uhh anyways I was just nervous whether you'll like the coffee or not."

Taehyung: "Is the last thing left to worry about?"

Jeun: "Ugh whatever if you don't like the coffee then throw it somewhere I'm going."

Taehyung: "How about I throw it on your face?" I chucked when she made an irritated face.

Jeun: "Why are you so annoying!"

Taehyung: "Because you are so cute." I said with a smirk and saw her face turned from irritated to shy one. Such a cutie. Wait am I really falling for her cute actions?

Jeun: "I will just get out before you irritate me more."

Taehyung: "You are welcome to leave." I again said with a smirk.

Jeun: "Ugh!!!"

Then she marched out. Aww she is so cute why can't she understand that I love teasing her.

Anyhow I drank the coffee in one go and again started working.

Just one minute had been passed when she returned barging in with a sugar pot in her hand.

Jeun: "Wait Taehyung I am sorry I forgot to add the sugar I know you don't like without suger- Wait did you finish the whole cup?"

Taehyung: "Yeah."

Jeun: "Why didn't you tell me that it's without suger? "

Taehyung: "Oh I myself didn't notice it."

Jeun: "huh?"