Chapter 7

I woke up feeling headache. Then i realized where i was. And all the memories of the previous day roamed in my mind making me cry and let down more tears to fall. I was feeling so helpless and scared.

Maybe he feels guilty. Or may be he again abuses me. I can't trust him. I don't have any hope and courage insisde me to fight back still I want to go out of this hell. I woke up and went to my room to change my torn clothes due to his beatings. Thank god he didn't rape me. Because bastards like him can cross their limits anytime. I should be careful for that too. Then i did my morning routine and got freshened up. There was no sign of him in the house which indicates that he is still sleeping. I searched the first aid kit and treated my wounds. To be honest I felt much better after that.

I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Then i heard some footsteps. He woke up. He was ready as usual wearing a black tuxedo ready for his unknown dirty work. He was having a cold expression all the time. He came and sat on the dinning table. I quickly served him food. He started eating. He didn't even talk to me. I was about to sit on the other dinning chair and serve food for myslef when he suddenly spoke:

Taehyung: "Why are you sitting here? Don't you know that you will eat after your master is done eating? Mannerless girl."

Jeun: "Master?" I was confused. Yesterday he made me sit on his lap and put food in his mouth and now he is talking fool. Oh but yesterday he also abused me. And made rules for me that i have to obey him no matter what. So Jeun do as he says in order to save yourself from this bastard's anger.

Taehyung: "Yes I am your master. And from now on you will only call me that only and eat after me. You are my slave."

         I didn't say anything and stood a little away from him watching him eating breakfast. I controlled my anger and tears. Why is he so rude and ruthless? Doesn't he have a heart? I was never treated this bad. I was always said that i am very beautiful and talented and i always got appreciated. He is hurting my feelings. He is so selfish. He will never understand what it feels to be a slave. I hate him.

He was eating with a cold yet expressionless face. Suddenly something popped in my mind and i felt the urge to ask him.

Jeun: "Master can i ask something?"

Taehyung: "Go ahead. "

Jeun: "Can't i talk to Jackson anymore?"

Taehyung: "No you can't talk to any boy except me. Otherwise you know what can happen."

Jeun: "ok." I just said okay but inside i wanted to punch him. What does he think of himself?? There is no women here and i am prohibited to talk to boys. Wow my life is so miserable. I can't even make any friend now.

Taehyung: "And listen. You can't leave the house without my permission no matter what. And don't let anyone inside unless i permit you. "

I again said "ok."

     What does he want? He want me to die here doing just cleaning, cooking, getting beaten up and without meeting anyone? I am a human afterall. I don't see any hope here but still my heart wants to run out of this hell. But what i didn't know at that time was he was actually trying to protect me.

I started cleaning the house and washing the dishes. At lunch time Taehyung came. He usually doesn't come at this time from home. It was early. I hope everything is ok.

He marched inside almost throwing his coat on the couch. Looked like he was in hurry and tired.

Taehyung: "My 2 friends are coming. Prepare some tasty lunch."

Jeun: "When are they coming master?"

Taehyung: "In some time. Prepare luch first. " He said removing his shoes resting on the couch.