Chapter 16

I was hurt. So I kept my mouth shut.

After sometime we reached my old house. My cute small beautiful home. How much I missed you home. That mansion of Taehyung really is a suffocating place for me. But I can't say I won't miss it. I am hella scared for Taehyung's life more than him. And I guess I am gonna miss that mansion or Taehyung the so called suffocating place and person.

We rang the doorbell. Oppa immediately opened and hugged me. I greeted him back. Taehyung didn't come out of the car. He just waved at us from far while Oppa helped me to pick my heavy big bags. Coz I put almost every cloth of mine in the bags in case he doesn't return early.

After assuring my security Taehyung left from there and we closed the door.

Hoseok: "How are you?"

Jeun: "I am fine oppa. How were you these days. I missed you alot."

Hoseok: "I am good but you seem anxious. Is everything really alright between you and Taehyung?"

Jeun: "Yeah oppa everything is alright."

Hoseok: "You know you can tell me if he bothers you. I know I didn't save you when he took you with him on the name of debt but trust your oppa I won't tolerate any toxic behaviour towards my sister. "

Jeun: "Trust me Oppa everything is fine. He has changed after our marriage. "

Hoseok: "But how can he change after forcing you to be his wife??"

Jeun: "Oppa please I am tired and I wanna take rest I don't want to argue about anything."

Hoseok: "I am sorry dear you may go and rest your room is set you can sleep. Anna and Eunwoo are sleeping."

Jeun: "Its okay oppa." I smiled at my innocent oppa.

Hoseok: "I just don't want you to be scared of anything at least until I am alive. So tell me first of all if something bothers you." And then he hugged me patting my head.

Jeun: "I love you Oppa. Now you should also sleep as it is late night." I again smiled at him.

Hoseok: "Yeah sure."

I went towards my old bed, the ceiling I used to stare at nights when I was tensed, and the walls where I used to hang some favourite paintings of mine were still there. I threw myself on the bed but I wasn't getting any sleep.

I told oppa that I am feeling sleepy just to get away from his questions because I couldn't answer them myself. I was so confused and terrified for Taehyung. Worried would be a good word to describe my feeling for him.

The next morning;

I woke up and greeted Anna Eonni and Eunwoo and also had breakfast with them. I remember last time having breakfast with them when Oppa was behaving so weird coz he was tensed. But now I was glad to see everyone with a smile and without any worry on their faces I saw last time. But my worry never left me and it was for Taehyung. I didn't know the reason why I always thought about him when I was with my family but the only excuse my mind could give me was that he was my husband, its okay to worry about your husband.

I also had a huge amount of money Taehyung gave me.

Flashback:

One night ago when Taehyung informed me about his mission;

He handed me huge amount of money. I looked at him with confused eyes.

Taehyung: "What?"

Jeun: "Are you sure you are giving me this amount for staying in my brother's house?"