Chapter 1

Lee Jeun's Pov (point of view) :
It is night time and i was going back to my home after working. I dont have any vehicle to go back by myself since i work in a small cafe where i have to work from morning till night to fulfil my needs in order to feed myself because i can't just burden my elder poor brother anymore.

----

My name is Lee Jeun and i am 22 years old. When i was just in my 8 and my only elder brother Jung Hoseok, who was 11 years old, my parents died in a car accident. Since then our uncle and aunt raised us when i was 15. They didn't have their own children so they took care of us and cherished us with all the things they could give not similar to most relatives who change their behaviours towards the childern whose parents die. We were a poor family and my uncle and aunt were not rich. They tried their best to make us never feel we are poor or orphans. But when i was 15 and Hoseok oppa was 18, they also died. Since then my dearest elder brother took care of me. He also got the love of his life and married her. Her name is Anna. But she seems to dislike me but always behaves sweet to me in front of her husband. I just behave normal to her nevertheless she hates me or not. They also have a 2 years oldcut son named Eunwoo and i love him alot. He is so cute and so dear to me. I love to take care of him.

When i was 20 i decided not to burden my hoseok oppa anymore so i found a job of waitress in a cafe. He didn't want me to work but i thought to become at least that much independent to fulfil my basic needs. We live in a small house together. Anna unnie was also the reason for me to work because she always tried to manipulate hoseok oppa to stop taking care of me. But she always failed hahaha. At last i was so irritated by her taunts that i decided to work on my own.

I love to spend time with my family. I also miss my parents. But i am so glad that i found loved ones in my life not the ones who don't care for me. I miss my uncle and aunt too they made me feel like i have my parents and we made them feel like their own children. My dear Hoseok oppa had a hard time struggling for money after uncle and aunt's death but he never made me feel lonely. He always supported me and never showed his tensed and scared side. He always worries for me and i respect and love him enormously. I wish one day we will have a very cheerful life.

This was the introduction of my life.

(Back to the scene)

I was a little bit scared walking alone in the streets at night. Oppa offered me to pick me by himself but as our home was not that much far so i chose to walk alone. The weather was a little bit cold and i was also hungry. There was nothing other than silence. The shops were also closed leaving me without any option except for running to my home for food. Thank good jeun you safely reached there. I was panting but somehow grateful for reaching at time coz it was not easy to run in hunger and tension. Anyhow, I rang the bell. No one oppened. I became a little bit confused. I again rang the bell. After a short wait of some minutes someone oppened. I was about to greet as i thought it will be Hoseok oppa or Anna unnie but it was a muscular man clad in a tight black suit. There was also more men like him. And what i saw was beyond shocking. Hoseok oppa and Anna unnie were tied on chairs and oppa's condition was not looking good. He had some scars over his face and his hair wetre also messy. I felt a pang in my heart when i saw this scene. It was feeling like they have beaten him. Anna unnie was alright but she was so frightened and her face looked pale by the fear. I couldn't find Eunwoo. I was about to panic but then i realised it is late so he would be asleep probably. But the sight in front of me shocked me to the core of my heart. I gathered some courage and a huge amount of rage came inside me out of nowhere witnessing the poor condition of my beloved brother. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. At that time i was not scared of those ugly muscular men who almost looked like guards. I was stepping forward to oppa and unnie but what i didn't saw was a handsome man clad in a black tuxedo holding a scary black pistol. His eyes were dark at that time and lips formed in a horrible smirk when he looked at me. He seems to be their boss. I was stepping forward towards them but he suddenly held my wrist tightly with his other hand. Just then i realised he was also there pointing a gun towards Hoseok oppa's forhead. I felt shivers ran down to my spine. I was now scared like hell.

I know it is a short chapter as i am writing at 3:00 am. Still it has almost 1k words. Also pardon me for grammar and spelling mistakes. I hope you like it. I wanted to use good vocabulary but i will try later. This is my first try. I expect it to be satisfactory🥰