Chapter 3 - Attack and meeting

It's been 9 years since Izuku discover his quirk. He is now 14. During these 9 years, Izuku never stops training with Bakugou who don't want to be surpassed by his best friend. Bakugou knows about Izuku's quirk. He knows that he is not at his maximum power since his mother still not accepts to cut him. Bakugou, on his side was afraid to cut too deep and bleed out Izuku. On top of that his mother and Izuku's mother would punish him for life if he ever harm his best friend. During their training, Izuku bulked up his body. With his quirk he is now able to lift car with his bare hands. He could also run faster than a car on the highway. His senses were over developed. He could see an ant from the top of a skyscraper, his smell is better than a dog one and his earing is better than a bat. He trained with Bakugou on blind fight. They don't need their eyes to fight. All they needs is their ears. They both went on martial art dojos but quit as soon as they beat their master. It is now the last day on middle school.

"Hey Katchan, can we train tonight. I want to train before the entrance exam for UA next week." he asked.

"Sorry, man. I can't tonight. The old hag needs me for something. She didn't say what though." He said almost apologizing.

"It's okay man. I'll head to the beach. I'll bulk up a bit more since I can't use magic." He said thoughtful.

"You go to Dagobah beach? Isn't that full of trash? We named it after the Star Wars planet because it's more like a swamp than a beach." He said a bit doubtful.

"I know. That's the point of training there. I'll clean the beach. You'll see by the beginning of UA this beach will be more like Nabuu planet from Star Wars than Dagobah."

"Yeah yeah. Don't get inflated because of your quirk. There's a lot of trash there. You won't be able to do it alone." He said in disbelief. Izuku smirk at his words.

"I know. That's what WE will do during the summer before UA first day." He said full of confidence.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I HAVE OTHER PROJECT THIS SUMMER!" He shouts.

"No problem... But don't come whine at me if I get first place in UA." Grinning and lifting his hands accepting his defeat.

"...I hate you... I'll come tomorrow at 8am don't be late!" he said a bit harsh and annoyed.

"Won't be. See you tomorrow, second place!" he said with a smirk turning around waving his hand backward.

"Tch, nerd..." he said leaving the school ground.

Izuku walks in the direction of the beach. When he passed under a bridge, he saw some movement in the trash beside him. In a blink of an eye, he gets covered by a green slime. He couldn't move anymore. The slime covers his entire body. Mouth and nose included. The young boy tried to breathe but is unable to fight the slime monster.

If mom had accepted to cut me the sign of magic that I studied, I could get away from that villain. If I survive this, I'll force her or ask Bakugou to do it.

At that moment, when Izuku passed out due to the lack of oxygen, All Might appears in front of the now unconscious young boy. The number one hero charges a punch and separate Midoriya from the parasite with only a shockwave. The slime knocked out and All Might collect him in a soda bottle. He looked at Izuku who is now breathing fine. He woke the young boy gently.

"Is that you, All Might?" asked Izuku with a weak voice not totally awake yet.

"Yes, it is I, All Might. Are you okay, young man?" he asked gently crouching to his level.

"Yes, I'm fine. A bit shook but I'm ok." The young man answer trying to be reassuring.

"I'm glad to hear it. It was a dangerous villain for someone with an incompatible quirk. What is your quirk by the way?" All Might asked. Izuku explain what is his quirk and the fact that he wasn't in full control of his quirk yet because of the magic part.

"It is a nice quirk that you have. If I were you, I'd ask your mother to do the cut before the UA exam if you want to get to this school."

"Do you think I have no chance of getting in without my magic?" the boy asked a bit disappointed.

"It's not what I said. In fact, I think that you'll be able to be in the top student of your promotion or even of your school. But every student have to fight to get in UA. It would only be a part of respect to fight with your full power." He explains.

He's right. I can't risk my place of getting into UA for a few scratches. Sacrifice is needed to reach a dream. Getting in UA and be the best hero in history is my dream.

"Thank you All Might. I'll talk to my mom tonight and train my magic for the entrance exam." He said with his usual confidence.

"Happy to help, young Midoriya. I have to go and turn in that villain. Good luck with your mom and the entrance exam." He said before jumping away. Izuku smiled as he saw his favorite hero continuing his work, happy that he took the time to talk with him.

"Thank you, All Might. Tonight, I'll speak to mom to get my magic ready for the UA exam." He mumbled to himself.