Chapter 17 - Conversation of the Witchers

Izuku came close to Ciri.

"I have some questions for you Ciri." Izuku said seriously.

"Good! Because I have many myself." Ciri said thoughtful.

"First one. Why does witchers have two swords? In my research, I saw that the fighting style of the witchers was single wielding." He asked with a notebook in the hand that he summon in his hand.

"Where the hell is that notebook came from?" Miruko asked giggling at the situation.

"My question first, beautiful." Izuku said with a grin. Miruko turns red from blushing and faint a little due to jealousy. Izuku caught her and put her on a bench with her head on his lap. Ciri laugh at the situation.

"Witcher have two swords. One made of steel to use against people when they are attacked and a silver one to kill most of the monsters." She answers still laughing but trying to get focused again. "My turn! Why are you so interested in witchers? You need one?" She asked with a smirk.

"You see, peoples of our time develops quirk or superpower if you prefer. It could be anything. From breathing fire to stick to a wall. Mine has been called «Witcher». I studied it and found out that they have magic power with symbols and many physical upgrades." Izuku explained.

"And you are able to use that magic?" Ciri asked, curious. Izuku showed his scarred arms with the symbols.

"I found many but only six of them took interest for me. Yrden, Quen, Aard, Axii, Igni and...." He stops looking at Miruko and patting her hairs.

"Liebe?" Ciri asked cutting Izuku. Izuku widen his eyes.

"How do you know?" Izuku asked a bit panicked.

"I know only one person that use that spell. Before he did it, he looked at his soulmate the same way you looked at her just now." She explained with a smirk "That person was my master. Geralt of Rivia. He did it with my godmother, Yennefer."

"You mention Geralt earlier, when you knew I was a witcher. How is he?" Izuku asked curious.

"He is the greatest witcher the world ever known. He is also my master and my godfather. He is the only one who always protected me and the one I trust the most." Ciri explained while remembering her moments with him.

"He seems like a great guy. It would be nice to meet him." Izuku said with a smile.

"Yeah, I would like to see him again,too." She said a bit sad. Izuku puts her hand on hers. She lifts her head back up and saw Izuku smiles.

"Don't worry! We'll send you back where you're from." He said enthusiast.

"Thank you, Izuku." She said smiling.

"What is your power by the way. If you are a witcher then you should have same as mine or close." Izuku asked to decide on what to do.

"My quirk, as you call it, is quite simple. I have a dash and a portal quirk. So I can move fast on short distance and I can open portals for farther distance. The only thing for my portal is that I have to already visited the place I want to go before I can go back." She explained.

"So, nothing to do with mine... Also, you don't have time travel, do you? It could explain why you're in our time instead of yours." Ciri shook his head.

"So, we need to find someone with time travel quirk." Izuku thought. Director Nezu came in the room.

"I'm sorry young Midoriya. Such a quirk has never been recorded." Nezu said.

"Director Nezu? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked with surprise. Nezu don't say a word and just show the Recovery Girl's office half destroyed.

"Oh... Right." Izuku said while rubbing the back of his head with an embarrassed smile. Ciri get up and bowed in front of the principal.

"It's my fault, sir. You see..." Ciri explained that she is from the past, that she was hunted down and that she lands in the future but don't know how.

"I see. Well, lady Ciri, I know a way that you can repay us for the damage. I would like to have you as a teacher in my school while we are searching a way to send you back to your time." Nezu proposed. Ciri looked at Izuku. Izuku nodded and she accepted.