Chapter 14 - The attack

It's been 2 days since Izuku woke up. Bakugo and Miruko went to visit Izuku everyday. They explain to him what happened to him in the USJ attack and how he save mister Aizawa. All Might also visits him and talk once again about One for All and how Miruko was about to get it. Izuku was getting discharged but before they leave, Bakugo and Miruko were took apart by a doctor.

"I'm sorry for bothering you two but I had to talk with you."

"No problem. What is it about, doctor?" Asked Miruko with a smile.

"It's about Izuku's condition. We think that if he gets a big enough hit on the head again or if he relives a similar moment than USJ, his memory may come back."

"So I just have to hit him to make him remember everything? No problem!" Bakugo smiles.

"Or relive a similar situation. Like protecting someone in a extreme situation where someone's hurt and you and Izuku protect this someone." Miruko said with a worried voice. Bakugo smirks.

"Give me a minute, I have a call to do." Bakugo walks off and do his phone call. Miruko walks back to Izuku.

"What does the doctor wanted?" Izuku asked.

"He think he knows how to give you your memory back..."

"How is it?"

"With a big hit on your head or-" Bakugo took them both by the shoulders and walk out to the exit with speed interrupting Miruko.

"Let's go back to the dorm. The class is waiting for your great come back!" Bakugo smiled. Miruko pouts at the explosive boy but all she got for an answer is a wink. Miruko started to be afraid of Bakugo knowing what he could do. They all get in a cab and went to the dorms. They opened the doors and every member of 1-A attacks them with no warning. Bakugo dodges the attack as well as Izuku but Miruko gets knocked back. Izuku touch his Quen and his Aard sign and use his Aard to push everyone back. Izuku run at Miruko and make sure she's okay. She didn't seem to wake up. Izuku was filled with rage and his eyes turned from green to a faint red with his pupil thiner than ever. Izuku gets up and run to the class as Bakugo gets knocked out. Izuku went full rage and use his Aard sign again. Every girls and Mineta gets knocked back with only the guys on their feet. Izuku use his martial art knowledge and his brute force to knock out Kaminari, Sero, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Aoyama and Shoji. Only Kirishima, Sato, Iida and Todoroki were still up. Sato took an envelope of sugar and swallowed it entirely making him stronger. He dashes to Izuku and tried to punch him. Izuku dodge, take his arm not facing Sato and throw him over his shoulder and slamming him to the ground using Sato's force against him. Sato tries to get up but Izuku kneeled on him and knock him out cold with a heavy punch. Iida runs around Izuku and tries to outspeed him. He use his Recipro-Burst but Izuku catches his kick and use his motion to throw him on the wall knocking him out. Kirishima use his quirk and get rock-hard and dashes to Izuku. Izuku dashes at him too and tries to hit Kirishima in the stomach but nothing happened. Kirishima punches him in the face pushing Izuku back but not hurting him much due to his Quen sign. Izuku replace his Aard sign with Yrden. Izuku gets on his feet and dash to Kirishima once again. Kirishima tries to punch him. Izuku dodges and touch Kirishima's shoulder which paralyze him. Izuku kicks the back of the knee of Kirishima so he falls on the ground still paralyzed. Only Todoroki was left. Izuku replace his Quen sign by the Igni sign.

"That's not a good idea of replacing your Quen with Igni. You have no more protection now!" Todoroki shouts at him. Izuku smirks and dashes behind Todoroki that it looks like he teleported.

"Don't worry, I don't need it to beat you up." He said while Todoroki is astonished by Izuku's speed. Todoroki turned around and do an ice wall to push Izuku back. Izuku jumps and do a big back flip to avoid the ice wall. Todoroki reshape the wall and send spike to Izuku. The witcher boy use his Igni sign and send a flame wave to Todoroki melting his spikes. Izuku runs to Todoroki and melt his ice as soon as they appears. Izuku get his arms out and dashes beside to Todoroki doing him a lariat knocking the icy-hot boy out. While Todoroki gets knocked, all the girls gets on their feet ready to fight Izuku. Izuku replace his Igni with his Quen and dashed to Yaoyorozu who made a canon and shooting canon ball to him when he gets to the canon he put his hand to the opening of it and stop a canon ball with his bare hand. He slowly gets close to Momo with the still smoking canon ball and she collapse due to the fear she gets while looking in his eyes. Mina jumps in the air and throw at him a wall of acid. Izuku switched his Quen in Aard once again and use it on the acid wall sending it back to Mina who can't dodge. She gets it but her skin is immune to her acid (That is why she is pink if you didn't know). Fortunately for Izuku, her clothes aren't. She covers herself quickly, but Izuku take advantage of the moment to knock her out. He takes off his shirt and cover Mina on embarrassing place. Uraraka rushes to him and try to touch him and make him float. She dive with one hand while Izuku was back to her. He turn face to her and see her attack. He pivot on his left, took her wrist and place his other hand behind her neck and pull hard pinning her to the ground. He turns her on her back and knocked her out with a punch. Tsuyu wraps her tongue around Izuku. Izuku smirks and start running around pulling Tsuyu with him and slamming her around with every turns he do. When she was almost knocked out, Izuku use his Aard sign to push the tongue back of him. He grabs the tongue and pull the harder he could so Tsu was flying toward Izuku. Izuku charge a swing and hit her the hardest he could knocking her back. Hagakure was full invisible and kicks Izuku in the head. Izuku stumbles and gets hit once again in the stomach. He stumble once again. He close his eyes and focus on his earing. He heard a rock cracks and was able to predict the next hit of Hagakure. He stops her fist and punched her in the guts knocking her out. Mineta jumps to Izuku and kicks him in the guts. He stumble once again and was near a wall covered in Mineta's hair. Mineta attack once again but got interrupted by Izuku grabbing his throat and being slammed in the ground. Jirou plant her earphone in her boots and send Izuku in the covered wall. He got stick on the wall. Jirou smiled.