Chapter 19 - The deal

Kirishima assembles everyone in the back of the dorms around their training field : Class 1-A, Nezu, All Might, Aizawa and Present Mic.

On one side of the field,  Ciri was on her knee with her sword on her back, meditating and focus on the possibility of her opponent. On his side Izuku was in his room sharpening his sword. Miruko was laying in bed next to him. Out of nowhere, she turns around and face Izuku faking her wake up.

"Hey Izuku, what happened with Ciri?" she asked touching his shoulder.

"Hey, beautiful. I was showing her around but we crossed the path of the class. Ciri saw our class injured and said they looked weak. Kirishima stood and start defending the class saying they were against an -overpowered- ennemy. Ciri wanted to fight this ennemy but she doesn't know that I'm the one beating them up to protect you. So now, I was getting ready to fight Ciri."

"You seem to get well with Ciri..." she said blushing because Izuku called her beautiful but with a sad tone.

"Is it me or are you getting jealous?" Izuku said smirking.

"Maybe..." She said blushing under her breath. "After your fight, I want to talk with you." she said blushing. In an instant, Izuku understood. Miruko forgot about Izuku's increased sense. So he completely understand what she wanted to talk about. Izuku stood and put his sword on his back.

"Miruko, can you stand please." Izuku said shyly. She did as Izuku asked. The green haired boy hugged Miruko thightly.

"You don't have to be jealous of Ciri. You're the only one that I want." He wispered in her ear. She blushes heavily but instead of fainting like every other times, she hugs him even tighter and snuggle in his chest with a smile. 

"You really have to go fight her now? I kinda want to stay like that for now" she asked  still snuggling him with a smile. Izuku chuckle.

"Yes, I have to. But I think I can make you wait with a little something." Izuku said with a smirk.

"What is it?" She asked breaking the hug a bit but still close to him. Izuku put one of his hand on her cheek with the other arm still around her waist. He leans in and kiss her passionately. Miruko was taken aback but she deepened the kiss even more by putting her hand in Izuku's hairs and pulling him closer. After a minute, they broke the kiss panting and taking their breath back.

"Yeah, I think I can manage a few minutes now." She said snuggling back. Izuku had to go but didn't want to break the contact. He take Miruko bridal style. She yelps in surprise but chuckles while snuggling in his chest.

"I guess I'll have to carry you if I want to go." Izuku said faking his desperation.

"Oh, come on, you know you like it." She said slapping him lightly on his chest while chuckling.

"Yes, you're right." He said kissing her once more.

"Should I put you down before we get outside?" He said breaking the kiss.

"Mmmmmh, I don't feel like walking right now." she said smirking.

"Then you won't have to." He said getting out of the dorm. He put her down beside Kirishima.

"Love you, babe." He said smirking and winking at Kirishima. Kirishima look at him with wide open jaw.

"Love you too, Izu." She said shyly. The whole class look at the new couple with wide open mouth due to the shock of hearing them. Izuku walks on the opposite side of Ciri. He pressed his Quen sign and his Aard sign and then pulled his sword out.

"So you are ready, Izuku." Ciri asked opening her eyes.

"As ready as can be." He said with a smirk. They both get up and walked to the middle where Aizawa was waiting them to start the match.

"Here are the rules. The match will be over when one of you is unable to fight, is heavily injured or is thrown out of the field. Any attempt for permanent damage will be automatic win for the other one. I can stop the fight at any moment. Have I made my self clear?" Aizawa explained.

"Crystal!" They said in unisson dragging their swords out.

"Alright. 3.... 2.... 1.... Begin!" Aizawa announced. Instantly, Ciri dashed to Izuku using her power and gets behind him with her sword under his neck. Izuku froze with a smirk.

"I always win my duel. Yield already." said Ciri. Izuku smiles.

"Not even close." Izuku use his Aard sign at maximum power. A gust of force pushed Ciri back and her sword in the other direction. Ciri was now unarmed. Izuku rushes at her with his sword and try to slice her. In a flash Ciri dash to her sword and dash back to Izuku and try to hit him in his back right before he blocks behind his back. Izuku use Aard and push her back once again but weaker than the first time, just enough so Ciri is unbalanced. Izuku turn around facing Ciri and rush to her while changing his Aard for Yrden. He attempt a slice but Ciri hit his sword upward. Izuku's sword flies high in the air but Izuku continue his moves and touch Ciri on her shoulder, paralyzing her. Izuku took Ciri by the throat.

"Yield. NOW!" Izuku shouts menacingly.

" I will never yield." Ciri forced out of her mouth. Izuku smirk and throw her behind him. He put his foot on her chest near her throat.

"I said YIELD." He shouts even louder than before. Ciri grunt to answer.

"Fine then." Izuku press his foot against her chest and lift his hand up high. His sword that was flying in the air since Ciri took off his sword, lands in Izuku's hand. He caught it easily and point his blade right above Ciri's throat. Ciri gulped in fear. Izuku smirks and Aizawa's scarf enroll on Izuku's arm to stop his move.

"Enough, Midoriya. You won." Aizawa said panting with his red eyes. He looked like he was running to save Ciri before Izuku killed her.

"I know. Also, I never intended to kill her. Just teaching her to never underestimate my classmates." He said smilling and putting his sword on his back. He walks toward Miruko and kissed her.

"Hey baby, I won. Also, Kirishima, It will hurt." Kirishima sigh as Miruko snuggles in Izuku's arms.