Chapter 8 - First day of school

It's been one week since the entrance exam. Deku and Miruko never spoke during this time because they never exchange their phone number to their big sadness. All they hope is the other got accepted to UA to see each other again. On both side, a crush form in them. On the first day of school, Izuku was more enthusiast than usual. His mother supposed it was because of the school, but he was impatient to see if Miruko made it in. Deku walked with Bakugou to the school, but unlike last time, Miruko didn't show up. Izuku noticed it and looked sad for the remaining walk. Katsuki noticed it but didn't mention it to get the situation even worse. They both get in class 1A together and Izuku noticed the teacher sleeping behind his desk. After a few minutes, the class starts and the first intervention of Aizawa buried the moral of Deku and bring him down completely. Aizawa took the presence and bring back the moral in one name.

"Is there a Rumi Usagiyama in the class?" Aizawa asked with a tired voice.

"She's not here right now, sir!" Izuku said with a smile getting slowly on his face. Aizawa continue his introduction and order to every other student to introduce themselves and wake him up when it will be over. Everyone did as told and when it came to Izuku, the door opens violently and the so-waited one appears in the class. She was panting hard like she had run for miles. She bowed down repeatedly fast and apologize to the class for being late.

"It's alright. Just come in and take a desk. We were introducing ourselves." Mina said enthusiast. Miruko looked at the whole class and saw Izuku. She walked to the desk on his right. She blushed sitting down while she remembered the compliment Izuku made while their last meeting and Izuku noticed it. They finished their introduction and woke up Aizawa. The tired teacher, give them their PE uniform and order them  to go change and meet him outside. They went to the changing room.

Izuku took off his shirt.

"Wow men you're more ripped than you look like. It's so manly." Kirishima said lightly impressed.

"Thanks man, it's useful to my quirk." Izuku explained. Kirishima also noticed the scars of the signs on his forearms.

"Bro, what is that? Are you...? Cutting?" Kirishima asked worried. His question took the attention of everybody except Bakugou.

"I am but I am not. It is also for my quirk. I'll explain it you how it works later.

"Ok man but if you have something you can talk to us okay." Kirishima said half-worried. Izuku nodded and thanked him for his support. On the other side, Mineta found a whole in the wall to peek in the room of the girls.

"Hey guys, I think we were blessed by the holy gods. I can't wait to see all the girl's curves."

"Mineta! It is inappropriate to peek on the girls. We are in a hero course. We need to be worthy of the reputation of the school. "Iida reprimanded with his signature chop.

"Don't worry.... I'll catchup after. For now, I just want to see the curves of every girl starting with Rum-" He said with a devilish smile and going to peek in the hole. He turned around facing the hole but didn't have the time to put his eye near the hole and a shockwave of Aard throw the little pervert in a crater on the wall of the opposite side of the room. Izuku activates his Yrden sign and touch the little guy to immobilize him. He activates his igni sign on the other arm and lit a little flame to intimidate him.

"If you try to peek on Rumi one more time, I'll burn you down to ashes. Is that clear?" he said with a frightening voice. The little grape head was so afraid that he couldn't say anything. The rest of the boys looks at him in fear except Bakugou who was grinning and Todoroki who act like nothing happened.

"It is valid for everyone here. Am I clear?" he asked not facing them. Everyone nodded unable to speak.

"So, you do like her, do you?" asked Bakugou chuckling.

"I- I do... But I don't know if she likes me back..." he said blushing. On the other side of the wall, Jirou was listening everything from the boy's side.

"Hey girls, we should thank Midoriya when we see him." Jirou said.

"Why should we?" they all asked in unison.

"He just saved us from a peeky perv. For it to never happened again, Momo can you block the hole, please?" Momo create a pole and slide it in the hole. Mina used her acid to melt the pole to seal it permanently. When everyone finish changing, they met on the field and Aizawa asked them to do some exercise to test their ability. He threat the class that the last one would be expelled. Izuku beat everyone by far except on the speed test where Miruko won against Iida by a hundredth of a second. At the end of the tests, Koda was expelled because his Quirk was too contextual. During the tests, his abilities appeared useless and Aizawa judge it was too dangerous for him to continue.

A/N: I hate this character. I like that he is almost not present at all in the anime. In fact, I don't really hate him. I just think that Shinso should take his place in class 1-a. Even Mineta could beat him easily. ( if you're not agree, just remember that Mineta beat Midnight on 1v1. MVP Mineta. :D)

Aizawa dismissed the class. Deku went to Miruko and asked her to follow him. They walked to All Might office. Deku knocked and All Might tell him to come in. They both sit in front of the symbol of peace.

"So, Rumi, you probably asked yourself why young Midoriya brings you here. Well, I asked him to because I wanted to talk to you about something." He tell her everything about One for All and All for One.

"You see, I first asked young Midoriya-" All Might starts but got interrupted.

"Yeah, I mean, Deku was the more logic choice. So why do you tell me if it's your biggest secret?" she asked a bit confused.

"As I was saying, I first asked young Midoriya, but he declines the offer." All Might explain. Miruko turn to face Deku with a stun face.

"Why the hell did you decline the offer of the former symbol of peace? Are you dumb or something?" She asked still shocked from the answer of All Might.

"With my kind of quirk, I am already stronger than All Might and I don't have his power. Imagine a second that I got manipulated and that I turn into a villain. If no one erase my quirk, I would be unbeatable. And if someone does, I'm still as strong as the first avenger: Captain America. Plus, if I can always add some feature to my quirk with a bit of research. So someone I trust and care for is a better fit for One for All." Izuku said a bit blushing. Miruko also blushed a bit listening to the last part.

"I- I understand." She said a bit flustered. She turns her head back to All Might and accept to become his successor.

"Young Midoriya recommended you to be the next wielder of OFA but I still have some doubt concerning you. No offense, but I have to get to know you better before giving you my power."

"I completely understand, I mean, you don't know me yet. You can't pass your power to anyone. What should I do to convince you?" she asked enthusiast.

"Just be yourself, I'll observe you for a while. I'll let you know my verdict when I'm ready." He said seriously. Miruko nodded and both students quit the teacher's office.