Chapter 6 - Meeting and entrance exam

One week after Izuku gets his magic powers, the day of the UA entrance exam was here. Izuku wakes up and do his morning routine and get his sword with him before getting out to Bakugou and walk together to the hero school. On their way, Izuku bumped in a white air girl hard enough for the girl to fall and for Izuku to be caught up in a reflex by Bakugou.

"Hey are you okay?" Asked Izuku getting off Bakugou and kneeling to the young girl.

"Yeah... Don't worry that happen often. I got solid hehe." She said rubbing the back of her head smiling to him.

"If you're not hurt that's the most important." Izuku said smiling and lending his hand to help her up. The young girl blushed and get his hand and got on her feet at light speed.

"I guess that you head for the entrance exam of UA as well, don't you? We can walk together if you want. I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is my friend Katsuki Bakugou. What's your name?" Izuku asked smiling.

"My name is Rumi Usagiyama. You can call me Miruko. It will be my hero name so I try to get use to it now." She said enthusiast.

"Is that so? Then you can call me Deku. By the way, what is your quirk?" He asked with a smile.

"My quirk is called <<Rabbit>>. Basically I have the power of a rabbit but human scale. I have a better audition than average people, my reflex are better, my speed is also enhanced and I have a better stamina than average. Most people find it a bit useless and I was bullied for it." She explains.

"I think your quirk is very nice. With some martial art lessons, you could be a top hero. Your quirk is quite simple but it's also easier to master." He explains. Deku also explain her his quirk. Bakugou seemed annoyed and looked at his watch.

"I don't want to stop you, lovebirds, but we are going to be late if we don't head to UA now." A bit annoyed to be left aside.

"WE ARE NOT LOVEBIRDS! "They said in unison.

"Tch, whatever. Let's go already." He said grinning. They all walked together to UA. During the walk, Miruko and Deku spoke together. Bakugou walked a bit in the front of them annoyed of getting ignored. They enter in the building of UA at the exact moment when the door closed. One second later, they would have been late and had to retry the next year. They all sat side by side in the amphitheater of the school. In this place, there was over 400 students all dreaming of getting in this prestigious school. To explain the exam, Present Mic appear at the front of the scene with a too much enthusiast tone. Izuku thought he looked like a DJ in the world biggest party. On the other side, there was over 400 students still in the mist of the morning. Present Mic explains that to get point, they'll need to destroy 4 type of robots. The number of point they will got by robot is written on them. (if it wrote "1" on the robot, it will give one point.)

"On the other side, the fourth kind of robot is a bit special. This robot will be placed on the field but if you destroy it, you'll get zero point. They act a bit like parasite. We called this robot the Zero Pointer. Is there any question?" Present Mic asked. A blue hair boy rose his hand.

"Sorry to ask this, but I see that many students came with some weapon or equipment. Is it allowed in this test." He asked.

"Of course, it is allowed. Just to remind you young boy that some people are quirkless and so are many heroes. Some of theme only need a tool to be a hero. Just to remind some of you, the first superhero that ever exist was Batman in America. Batman was quirkless and still defeat powerful villains with quirks like Killer Crock or Clayface. He defeats them with only gadget and his intelligence. So yes, it is allowed."

A/N: Yes Batman exist in this universe. And I think it's dumb to say that in this universe, Batman could not be a hero because he doesn't have a quirk. Just to remind you, on Tsuyu internship, the quirk of the girl is "Good ears" ... Not very effective to face a villain but she's a hero. Another one in provisional licence exam is getting higher IQ by drinking tea... Anyway sorry for interruption. Let's continue

The trio went infront of their exam field. By chance, Miruko and Deku got the same field. Only Bakugou was alone.

"Let's meet at the fountain outside after the exam." Said Izuku waving his hand to Bakugou.

"Yeah.... Sure (I'll let you alone, lovebirds. You'll thank me later, nerd.)" Bakugou walked away to his field leaving the lovebirds together. The doors open and Miruko and Deku went on separate ways to optimize the point they could get. After 50 minutes of fight, Izuku get noticed by the watchers of the exam and particularly by All Might. All Might saw in Izuku a potential successor in him. He decided to talk with him when the exam will end. For the last 10 minutes of the exam, with almost every candidate exhausted, Nezu decided to release the zero pointer. Izuku did not see Miruko for the hole time since they spread out. When he was resting a bit, a small earthquake happen. The zero pointer was far bigger than what Izuku expected.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? IS IT SUPPOSE TO BE MECHA GODZILLA OR A EXAM'S ROBOT?" Izuku shout out loud. He turn away from the robot when he heard a familiar voice calling for help. Miruko was trapped under some rubbish from the destroyed buildings. Izuku noticed her and also the pace of the robot. He knew that if he didn't act on the spot, Miruko would get crushed. Deku ran to Miruko and noticed many other student trapped under more rubbished. Izuku activate his Quen sign on his left arm and his Aard on his right one. He ran to the robot and jump on his leg to climb on it to get to the head. The robot tried to get rid of him but Izuku managed to continue his climb with his own agility and his speed. After 30 seconds of jump, spin, slide and others, he gets on top of the robot. He activates his Aard sign on both arms, put his hands on the robots head and use Aard at maximum power. With this attack, the head of the zero pointers gets crushed to the middle of it so he could crush on itself and not on other students. The examiners looked at the screen completely stunned by the power of the young boy. Izuku land on the ground completely safe but exhausted by the exam. After all his efforts, he still managed to free the trapped students with his Aard finishing with Miruko. He used his Aard sign to push away the rubbish of her. Miruko sits on the ground now that she was freed.

"Thank you so much, Deku. Are you okay?" She asked concern about Izuku.

"You stole my line. You were the one under this rock. Are YOU okay?" he asked with tired face and voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I may have some scratches or bruises, but I was only stuck under it. She said rubbing the back of her head and a small blush.

"Good... I saved everyone. I'm happy you're-"Izuku fainted before he could finish his sentence due to exhaustion. Miruko caught him before he hit the ground. She placed his head on his lap. She smiles and blushed while doing it. She was a bit scared of what people would say if they saw them like this but she decided to assume it. Present Mic announced the end of the exam and Recovery girl took care of the injured candidates. Eventually she gets to Miruko with still Izuku in her lap. She played with his hair while he was out.

"Are you okay, young lady? And what happened to him?" the old lady asked.

"I'm perfectly fine. For him, he exhausted himself so much that he faints." She explains.

"Why did he go so far? It was only a test. From what I saw of him he would have passed even without fighting the zero pointer." She said a bit confused.

"It's because he's a hero. He saved every candidate's life. If he wasn't there, I and many other would have died crushed by this robot. He is a hero... He is MY hero." She said smiling looking at him.