Chapter 21 - Prepare to fight

Midnight was about to release the class when All Might came by the door and call for the new couple to join him in his office for a little chat. Instantly both of the lovers knew what All Might wanted to talk about and rise to follow the symbol of peace.

The three sat in  All Might's office and start their conversation.

"I guess you already know what I want to tell you, right?" All Might asks concern. Both nod.

"I was thinking of who could be my successor for One for All. I am a bit puzzled. I have only two contestants left. Young Miruko here and a third year with a promising future named Mirio Togata. So I want to put you both to the test. I want you two to fight. At the end, it will be a fight against All for One and I want the biggest chance of success." All Might explained a bit ashamed.

"I understand, All Might. You want to be certain that All for One will be defeated. I have no opposition. Bring it on!" Miruko said with a confident smile. Izuku only smirk seeing his girlfriend with this enthusiast.

"Perfect. I already told  Togata about the fight. It will happen tomorrow at 10 in the morning. Come in your hero outfit." All Might said happily. Both of the students walks out holding hands. They both looked happy to finally settle this One for All thing out but Izuku could feel that his girlfriend was nervous about it.

"Hey darling, you okay? You seem nervous." He asked a bit concerned. She tilts at his statement and stop walking. Izuku did one more step than her and get in front of her.

"To be honest, I am. I know I can compete with a third year for One for All. This is not a problem. What I'm terrified of, is that famous All for One. He scared the shit out of me. How am I supposed to defeat a villain that the strongest hero of all time could not defeat? It's litterally impossible." She said with a sound of fear. She hugs Izuku tightly and start crying slightly.

"I don't want to die facing him. I want to get old with you. I want to have a familly with you. I want to marry you. I want to stay with you for the rest of my life." She said bursting out in tears. Izuku blush slightly to the confession but get on his mind quikly and smirk. He stroke her hair to calm her a bit.

"Listen, that's also what I want. And be certain of one thing. I will not let you fight this deamon alone. That's how we will surpass the stongest hero of all time : together. No matter what, I will stick by you and be with you for the rest of my life." He said reassuring her with a smile. She couldn't resist to it and kiss him passionately like there was no tomorrow.

"Watatow! I think these guys should get a room!" Shouts a pink-skinned girl from the other side of the corridor with the rest of class 1-a behind her just nodding in agreement except Mineta crying tears of blood to see he has no chance with her anymore. The couple stops kissing but didn't dare to face the class in embarassment. Instead of it, Izuku lift Miruko slightly. She enrolls her legs around Izuku's waist and Izuku rushed out as fast as possible in embarassment to a quieter place. He gets on the training field where Ectoplasm wait for students and help them. Miruko gets on her feet and turn around to face the teacher.

" I see that both of you are eager to improve your quirk." Ectoplasm states with a slight smile. "Eraserhead already told me about your quirk. I think I could help you improve."

"Sorry Ectoplasm-sensei, we already are pretty confident in our quirk. But maybe you could help us planning our match for the tournament." Izuku asks embarassed.

"For sure! Is there a student that you want to plan in particular?" the teacher asked getting focus on work. 

"Mirio Togata!"  Miruko shouts in excitement. Ectoplasm thought for a second for a plan.

"I presume it is for you, young Miruko. Mirio Togata has a permeability quirk. To make it simple, he can go through anything. He has some weakness though. If he make himself permeable, he cannot breath nor see. So his permeability can be on for about thirthy seconds at time without fainting. Timing is key to defeat him." Ectoplasm states.

"Then maybe we could work on your speed and timing." Izuku states.

"For you, Deku, we could work on your sign switch speed. I saw in your training that you always rely on your Quen. If you could use another sign offensively and only activate your Quen when you are about to get hit would increase your strength. You could work in team for that."

"That's a great idea, sensei." The couple said in one voice.

"Excellent! Then it will be your training. Miruko will try to go fast enough to evades Deku's attack and hit him hard before Deku activates his Quen. For Deku, you will attack with two offensive signs and your sword and switch to Quen as late as possible from Miruko's attacks." Ectoplasm explain

"Understood" the couple said.

They started their training at 10 in the morning and goes on untill 8 in the evening. Miruko succeed to hit Deku multiple time when he didn't had his Quen activated. They decided to stop to not be exhausted for the next morning fight and went to bed as soon as they came back at the dorms.