Chapter 20 - Info session

After the fight with Ciri, Izuku and his classmates were granted a few days off to heal their wounds after fighting with Izuku. During these days, Izuku and Miruko took advantage of it by cuddling and make-out sessions. On their day back at school, most of the class were nervous due to the sport festival that was coming soon. For the UA students, it was an important tradition for the pro hero to notice them and have some job opportunities in the future. Because of that event, 80% of the students in UA found a job as a hero in the first year after their graduation.

When Izuku entered the room holding hand with Miruko, he felt the incredible pressure of his classmates who were way too tense.

"Hey, come on,guys. You don't have to stress that much. I saw what you were all able to do and I can tell you that if you just do well in the sport festival, pro hero will notice you all." Izuku said with a wide smile.

"Easy to say, Deku. You are so strong. Of course pro heros will notice you but for the rest of us, it will be hard." Bakugo said annoyed of the attitude of his friend.

"You overestimate me, Kacchan. You are as strong as me. It will be easy for you too. Kirishima can tank one of my hardest punch. Pro heros like that reliability. It will be easy. Todoroki as one of the strongest quirk here and is the son of number two. If he don't make it, I don't know what will. Yaoyorozu can come in with insanely bright plan and is full of ressources. The pro will fight to have her. Mina is the most energic one here. She is as charismatic as All Might. Pro hero like Gang Orca who have a scary look will take her at least as a sidekick to brighten the mood in his calls. Tsu is the easiest to work in team with because she have an amazing capacity of adaptation. She completes whoever she works with. Kaminari may have some difficulty to control his quirk but his nature will bright up the mood. Plus he is fun to talk to. Jiro and Shoji can give a good preview of the fight wich is a good thing in most delicate situation like a hostage situation and is even better when they are teamed with people like Hagakure. Uraraka as the best crowd control and a easy-go that put people in trust easily wich is a big plus in dangerous situation. Iida is the fastest one here and always get early on situation and has a great analyse hability. He's also the fastest one here. Tokoyami have a weird but very versatile and powerful quirk. Mineta, when you except his pervy side, is the one who use his quirk in most inteligent way even though it is not that powerful and work very well in team." Izuku said to reassure his classmates.

"What do you mean 'pervy side'?" Mineta asked confused.

"SHUT UP, PERV!" All the girl said in a single voice of exasparation followed by a light chuckle from the common thought.

"You know you're a nerd, right?" Bakugo asked with a grin.

"You know you're dumb, right?" Izuku answered chuckling with his friend, fistbumping each other. At this very moment, Aizawa opened the door and ordered for everyone to sit down.

"As you all know, the sport festival is coming soon. It will take place in one week from now on next friday. For the next week, the gym gamma will be open with always at least one teacher present. It will give you the time to train before the sport festival. For the first time, this year will not be a sport festival mixed by year but by study way. You will not compete with general studies or the technical studies. It will only be with the hero course from all years. You will have to fight harder to make yourself notice by the pro heros. Since it's only hero course, you will be allowed to use your hero suit. It will be easier for the pros to note what you are really capable of. Use this week to improve your costume as well. One last thing, since you will be in your hero suit, it would be dumb to call you by your name and give infos on you for the villain to find you later. So, before you all leave, you will have to submit your hero name. To help you chose and to validate them, you will be assisted by Midnight-sensei. You can all discuss it between you. But be careful, this name will follow you for most of your career of hero so chose carefully. In your future hero training, you will be forbidden to use names or nickname. It will be only hero names. So during that class, I will not be Aizawa. I will be Eraserhead. It's to help you get accustomed to your hero name. Pro hero will also only call you by that name." Aizawa announced in a tired tone. 

All the students started to write their possible hero name while Midnight make an appearance in the class.

"For those who are ready, you can come up front and present yourself with your hero name. For your information, I do not recommand to use name finishing by man, woman, kid, girl or boy unless it's very representative of you. The reason is quite simple. It's because if two hero have the same power, the name could be repetitive." Midnight advise. Some of the student erase some idea of names they were thinking of.

Here is the list of the students and their hero name: 

Aoyama : Shining Star

Bakugo : Ground Zero

Rumi : Miruko

Hagakure : Translucid

Sato : Sugar Rush

Todoroki : Fahrenheit

Yaoyorozu : Crafty

Kaminari : HyperVolt

Uraraka : Uravity

Jiro : Earphone Jack

Tokoyami : Tsukuyomi

Shoji : Radar

Kirishima : Red Riot

Tsu : Froppy

Mina : Pinky

Iida : Engine

Mineta : Grape

Midoriya : White Wolf