Chapter 11 - Ambush at the USJ

Everyone roses up and gets out of the bus except Izuku and Miruko.

"Hey, before we get out. Can we meet up on the roof of the dorm when we get back?" Izuku asked looking down.

"Y-Yeah sure. Everything's alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I just want to talk with you later." Miruko nodded and they get in the USJ. They found Uraraka fangirling with the hero Thirteen. Izuku felt something was off and look at the center of the USJ. A purple void opened, and dozens of villains came out of it.

"Sensei, I think we have a problem." Izuku said pointing at the villains. Aizawa took a fighting stance and order 13 to protect the students while he fights them. Izuku went to Aizawa and ask to fight with him knowing that his quirk is more adapted for this situation. Aizawa declines saying that it was his responsibility to protect his students, but he allows the class to fight in emergency case.

"I'll ask you, guys, to not panic. The communication doesn't seem to work. I need the fastest of you all to run to UA and ask for reinforcements." She said calmly. Ida rose his hand and propose himself. 13 agreed and Iida run to the door but got interrupted by a void. 13 tried to get the portal off with her quirk but get instantly injured since a portal open behind her and rip off her back and knock her out due to the pain.

"Mina and Yaoyorozu take care of 13. Bakugou, Sero and Kirishima come with me. I saw a metal portion in the void. I'll need your help to get it. Uraraka, when we'll catch it, I want you to make it float and hold on till the reinforcements come back. Miruko, you'll protect Uraraka. I don't want this guy to break free because he hits Uraraka. Jirou and Shoji I want you to pass in detection mode. I don't want to be surprised with an attack. Kaminari, you'll retry to contact UA till it works. Everyone else will protect this position near the door." Izuku ordered around. The class shouts in agreement and form a half circle around the door and create a safe spot waiting for reinforcement.

"Attack team, come with me!" Izuku shouts. Izuku and Bakugou ran with a band of Sero each and run toward the metal part Izuku spotted. They ran half the distance to the metal part.

"SERO JAM YOUR TAPE. KIRISHIMA HOLD SERO TIGHT." Izuku shouts. They do as told as Bakugou and Izuku the more they could to lift Sero and Kirishima and throm them to create a meteorite with the hardening of Kirishima and controlled in the air by the tape of sero.

"COMBINED ATTACK: THE CATAPULT!" Izuku shouts just before Kirishima shouts before he lands on the metal part crushing it a bit. Sero tape him as Izuku called for Miruko and Uraraka to fully neutralize him. Miruko carried a weightless Uraraka to the metal part who is now tape. Uraraka touched him to make him levitate to make it fully inoffensive. Izuku congratulates them and turned around to see Aizawa getting crushed by a black Hulk-like creature with a beak and an exposed brain.

"Everyone stay here and protect the perimeter. I'll go help Aizawa." Izuku ordered. Bakugou put his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"You're not going alone, bro." Bakugou said smiling. Izuku smiled back and nodded. They starts running towards the creature. Izuku activates the Aard sign on his right arm and the Quen on his left. Bakugou took an advance and tried to explode the monster's face but the creature didn't move at all. The creature growl while punching a bleeding Aizawa in the ground. Izuku jumped towards the creature and use his Aard to push him back. The creature stumbles and fall on his back letting go Aizawa. Izuku catch Aizawa.

"BAKUGOU! COME TAKE HIM AND BRING HIM TO THE ENTRY." Izuku ordered.

"WHY ME? YOU HAVE HIM IN YOUR ARMS." Bakugou questioned.

"BECAUSE MY ATTACKS DAMAGES HIM. HE DIDN'T SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT YOURS." Izuku explains. Bakugou sigh and run to Aizawa and bring him back to the entry.

For this guy, I won't need protection. I'll need firepower. His mind is similar to an animal so the Axii will not work. He's also to resistant to use the Yrden. He'll break it in a second. Aard push him just a little. Maybe Igni if I shoot in his mouth. If I can overflow him with fire, maybe his regeneration won't be able to follow. Alright, Let's go!

Izuku deactivates his Quen and activate his Ignii and keeps his Aard on the other arm. He runs toward the creature and use his Igni to cover the view of the creature. Izuku jumps out of view and starts punching the creature and it seems that his punch are not useful on this monster. The creature punch Izuku and throw him in a wall. Behind the monster, men in his early twenties and light blue hair starts laughing maniacally.

"You have no chance of killing this Nomu. It was made to defeat All Might. You already saw that it has a great regeneration but it also have a quirk of shock absorption. Your punch will have no effect at all on him. Just give up!" The man yelled. Izuku gets up slowly, wipe the blood that comes out of his mouth and smile.

"Give up? Not a chance. How can I be a hero if I give up? How can I do nothing while I see someone in danger? Giving up is not even an option. For me, it's fight or die!" Izuku said getting his sword out.

"Fight or die, huh? I can respect that. You made your choice. You'll die by my nomu!" Shigaraki yelled. The nomu and Izuku starts running towards each other. The nomu punched Izuku but he deflects it with his Aard, cut his other arm and stab the nomu in the stomach. Izuku joined his hands together and use is Igni and his Aard to boost it.

"HEATH WAVE!" Izuku yelled as a stream of fire engulfed the head of the Nomu and disintegrate it. The nomu fall on his back like a plank of wood and a flow of blood coming out of his neck while a rumble is felt in the whole USJ. Izuku walked to the defeated Nomu. He put his foot on the nomu's side and drag back his sword. He stumbles back and take a support on his sword to stay up.

"See? Fight or die. I can't lose... I have too much to protect to lose that easily to this type of monster." Izuku kneeled in exhaustion. The young villain rush to Izuku and tried to hurt him. Just before the villain reach Izuku, Bakugo came from the sky and lands an explosion on the attacker. The villain knockback while an unconscious Izuku is caught by Bakugou.

"2v1? Are you sure this is fair?" The villain said.

"And hit someone on the ground is fair? Not surprised that you're a villain." Bakugou replied

"Humpf, there is more reason to be a villain than cruelty. In another world, you would have attack this place with me if you'd knew my reason." The villain said.

"Who are you and why did you attacked us?" Bakugou asked.

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki and my goal is to kill All Might and take my revenge on hero society and his fake heroes." He answers.

"Then why did you attacked us?" Bakugou re-asked.

"My informations were apparently false. Normally, All Might was supposed to attend this training. Our plan was to trap you all here and bring that Nomu in and let this thing kill All Might." He answers annoyed by the true way it went.

"All Might is too strong. You wouldn't have been able to kill him anyway." Bakugou replied.

"Since the beginning of this new schoolyear, All Might is weaker than he was three years ago. We were counting on the fact that his student would make it impossible for him to go all out without hurting you. The final piece of this plan was the little villain who would have fight the students and require assistance from All Might. It would have put him in weak position and the nomu could hurt him more when he tried to save you all." He said laughing during his last sentence.

"We didn't anticipate one of you be able to kill our Nomu. This kid and All Might not here ruined our plan." Shigaraki said. At this moment, All Might, and a dozen other pro hero gets in the USJ.

"Well, I'll have to go. See you next time. Just before I leave... What is this young man name?" Shigaraki asked.

"My name is Ground Zero. And you can call him White Wolf. Bakugou answered.

"Very well, Ground Zero. KUROGIRI!" he yelled. The metal part cover in black and purple mist suddenly teleport to Shigaraki and both disappear in the same void they came in.