Chapter 7 - In the infirmary

It's been some hours since the end of the entrance exam. Outside, the sun was about to set and a bright orange light invade the infirmary. Izuku woke up by the sound of his cellphone's vibrations on the side table. Izuku took his phone and saw Bakugou trying to call him. He decided to answer him and put the phone to his ears.

I :/Hello/

B: /Finally you decided to answer your damn phone. I tried to call you for hours./

I: /Sorry, at the end of the exam, I passed out./

B:/You passed out? For real? Are you this weak?/

I:/ Shut up. I saved a dozen of people from the damn zero pointer. I passed out due to exhaustion. Not because I was hurt./

B:/Even with our hard training you found a way to exhausted yourself in one hour. Didn't you overdo it?/

I: /What was I supposed to do? Let them die? Don't count on me for it!/

B:/Calm down. Of course you don't let them die. Except if they stole you a place in the school *laugh*/

I: /You're an idiot. *laughing*/

B:/I know you won't let them die. It's your nature./

I:/Yeah I know. Thank you Kacchan./

B:/Now I know you're still alive, I'll let you there. My mom just called me for diner. See ya man./

I:/See ya man./

Izuku hung up and notice a warmth coming from his left hand. He turned his head and saw Miruko asleep holding his hand. Izuku smiles and blushed a lot. He replaced a strain of hair aside to see her face better and smile even more.

"She looks so peaceful and cute while she's asleep." Thought Izuku. She woke up by the contact of Izuku. She yawns cutely and notice that she was still holding his hand. She instantly blushed as red as a tomato and take off her hand from Izuku's.

"I-I-I-I'm so so-sorry. I di-didn't intend to-" she said completely flustered.

"It's okay. I don't mind. *mumble* plus you're too cute to get angry at." He said quietly. Not enough quiet because she still heard what he said. She turns even redder and run outside of the room. Izuku gets up and run to her and try to catch her up.

"Hey, wait." He shouts. After a few seconds, she succeed to escape Izuku with her quirk. Deku returned to his hospital bed. To his big surprise, All Might was talking about Deku with Recovery Girl. The green hair boy entered slowly in the room.

"AH! My boy. Are you okay? I came here to talk with you but you were gone. What happened?" Asked All Might with his usual smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just complimented a girl and she ran away so I ran after her but she fled." He said smiling and rubbing the back of his head. All Might and Recovery girl chuckles silently.

"Don't worry. It will be fine with her. Any way I came here to talk with you about a subject a bit sensitive." Said All Might, clearly nervous to talk with him. All Might explain everything about One for All, All for One and his story.

"Sorry, All might, but I don't want this power because of my quirk. I already have a strength enhancement in my quirk. Also, if there is more quirk in that <<stockpile quirk>>, I might already have it. I only need to put more symbols on my forearm, and I'll be as powerful as One for All. But I think I know who your successor could be. If you need me to train this person, just ask and I'll be there. Also, don't worry about your secret. I won't tell anyone about it." Izuku explained.

"Thank you young Midoriya. Also, who were you thinking about to get my power?" All Might asked intrigued.

"You remember, I talk about a girl I complimented earlier? Her quirk is called <<Rabbit>>, she can do what a rabbit can do but human scale. The only thing she don't have is something offensive. With your stockpile quirk, she could be invincible. She's also very kind and nice with people around her." He stated.

"Okay, I accept to meet her. I'll make her pass a test to see if she's worthy of it. I might not give it to her, but I'll take your recommendation in mind." He said with his usual smile.