Chapter 12

Millie held her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Bella open the fucking door, I need to talk to you." Jake yelled

"Jake leave us alone you bitch." Millie screamed back.

Fuck.

From the end of the corridor Millie and Bella could both hear the stairs creaking. Casey and James were coming up the stairs.

Outside the door they heard muffled talking, then Casey started banging on the door.

"Bella please come out, I can explain please."

She walked over to the door.

"Bella you aren't gonna open the door are you?" Mille asked her.

"Am I stupid? No." She replied.

"Casey please leave me alone. I don't wanna talk to you right now."

She leaned against the door and sat on the floor against it.

Millie came and sat next to her.

"Do you think all the boys knew?" Millie asked her quietly, too quiet for the idiots outside to hear what she was saying.

"Please of course they did, they all fucking knew." Bella spat, venom literally pouring from every word.

"Even Charlie?" Millie asked

"Yeah. No doubt."

"You can't blame the other boys for it though Bella. Hell, don't even blame Casey, he just wanted to protect you. That's all." Millie told her.

Bella stood up and raised her voice.

"No Millie that's not the point. The point is the night of the party could have ended so much worse for me and it wouldn't affect anyone but me, I would be the one carrying around that memory for the rest of my life okay? I don't care if he was trying to protect me the point is he is still fucking out there and he's pissed at me and he's gonna find a way to get me back but worse this time." She screamed at Millie.

Okay I know Millie was supposed to be her best friend and everything and she didn't mean to yell at her but she sorta lost it.

The boys outside had gone quiet now, no doubt listening in.

"Bella I know and I'm sorry but-" Millie was cut off by Bella.

"Y'know what, forget it. I gotta go somewhere." Bella picked up her phone and her coat, and unlocked the door to come face to face with what was now all 8 boys.

"Get out my fucking way or I swear to god I will not hesitate to kick you all in the balls." She hissed, pushing past them and running towards the stairs.

Sh pulled the door open and ran outside into the woods.

It was a fairly nice evening really. The snow had practically all melted and the sun was just setting over the trees. She pulled out her phone and set her music on shuffle and put the volume up high.

"They don't need to understand" by Andy Biersack came on and she kept running, knowing exactly where she wanted to go.

A few minutes later she came to the cliff top that Millie had described to her.

She sat down with her legs handing over the edge and just looked out into the distance.

A few minutes later out of the corner of her eye she saw someone sit next to her.

"Jake I can't believe you'd cover for him." She said to Jake, who was now looking out into the distance.

"I know. But I thought you could use some company right now." He replied, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Now, she would argue, or at least slap him in the face but she was too emotionally drained to do anything at the moment, So instead she put her head on his shoulder.

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a good friend, y'know that?"

"Yeah."