Chapter 4

Once the sun was high in the sky Casey and Bella finally emerged from their room, with Bella wrapped in Casey's flannel shirt and Casey wearing baggy grey trackies and was shirtless.

As they walked into the kitchen they were greeted by Millie, Jake and James smirking at them.

"what?" Bella asked, trying to imply that she had no idea what happened last night.

"Honey you can't fool me, don't try and act all innocent, your wearing his shirt." Millie raised her eyebrows before turning to Jake and James.

"Did you guys end up getting any sleep because of those 2 last night?"

Jake and James both shook their heads, still smirking.

James stood up and walked over to Casey, fist bumping him and muttering supposedly so only he could hear "good job, but next time could you at least keep it down?"

"Hey, maybe I worked her too hard." Casey replied, louder than he meant for, resulting in the rest of the boys in the sitting room to groan and laugh at him.

The whole downstairs was open plan so it's not like even if there was a wall between them, They wouldn't have heard. To be honest people in Alaska could have probably heard the conversation.

"Aaanyways enough of that, so apparently tonight there's gonna be a really clear sky, anyone want to go to the top of the cliff and star-watch for a bit?" Chris asked, walking in and thankfully ending the conversation.

"I'm down for it." Jake.

"Sounds awesome" Millie.

"I'll pass." Bella.

"Nah, it's cold." Casey.

"Sounds romantic." Charlie.

"Sure, why not?" Barclay.

"eh maybe not." Tom.

"Not feeling too good." Reece.

"Too much effort man." James.

"Well okay I guess it's just us 5 going then." Chris shrugged, still looking pretty happy that he wouldn't be watching it alone. Bless him.

"You guys just wanna watch a movie then?" Barclay asked.

"Dude there's no tv idiot." James responded.

"Yeah but I brought my laptop?" Bella offered, and the rest of the guys seemed pretty happy at that.

"You got Netflix?" Tom asked her.

"Well I sorta just use Casey's because my mum won't let me get it." She replied, grabbing her laptop out of her bag and logging in.

"you know what we should have? A paranormal activity marathon." Reece suggested, causing cheers to erupt from the boys.

"Your shitting me right." Bella replied once they had calmed down.

"Nope." Casey smirked at her.
"Cmon Bella, just hold Casey's hand if you get scared." Tom crossed his arms, smirking.

What, is that the only facial expression these boys do? It's all smirk smirk smirk smirk like do they know they can do other things with their mouths.

Get out you sick fucker.