Chapter 5

Several hours later the small group of people going stargazing left the cabin and walked through a forest and up onto this cliff thingy, overlooking a valley far below them.

As they sat down Millie started to feel like she was being watched. "Guys, do you feel like your being watched?" Millie asked, shifting closer to Charlie.

"Um no?" Chris replied.

"Give me a sec." Millie stood up, walking into the forest, away from the group.

She looked around, letting her eyes adjust to the darkened lighting in the forest. Occasionally she would hear the sound of rustling and would jump, but nothing out of the usual.

As she walked further, she felt like she could hear someone breathing lightly.

She turned round completely, still seeing nothing.

She stopped at a clearing and walked to the middle.

"Weird." She thought aloud.

She turned back to go the way she came before she had a not-so-mini- heart attack.

Standing in the middle of the path was a little girl in a white dress, looking lost and scared.

Slowly Millie approached her and opened her mouth to speak before the little girl looked up at her, her lips quivering,

"Can you help me find my brother? I lost him and I'm scared, please help me." The little girl begged.

"God yes um of course, I have my friends pretty close, I'll take you to them okay?" Millie replied, to which the little girl nodded and started following Millie.

Eventually they got to the cliff.

"Guys, I found this little girl in the woods, she looked really scared, she said she had lost her big brother and needed to get home, can you guys help me find her parents?" Millie asked.

"Um, Millie what are you talking about?" Chris asked.

"The little girl! The girl that's right behind m-" Millie cut herself off as she turned around.

The little girl was nowhere in sight.

"Guys I promise there was a little girl I'm not imagining things I promise you." Millie tried to persuade them.

The other boys looked between each other nervously.

"Millie I think it's best if we take you home, it's been a long night and you might be catching something." Barclay said, standing up while the rest of the boys joined in.

5 minutes later the group left the cliff.

Millie turned around self consciously, and let out a small gasp as she saw the little girl standing at the cliff.

She smiled and waved, before letting herself fall backwards off the cliff.