Chapter One

I went to the Statue of the Seven to heal up my Kazuha and to revive my Diona; she somehow always dies when I'm trying to farm for character materials. Maybe it's like a tiny curse?

I decided it's finally time to do the Archon quest because I've been procrastinating on doing it ever since Inazuma came out. Why? I honestly don't know. I know Kazuha is in it, so it should give me motivation to do it, but it's the opposite way this time.

I just realized that a long time ago Leo had told me that Kazuha dies in that quest; that's probably why I didn't want to do it.

~

I got to the cutscene where Gorou and the traveler is fighting Sara. It was cool to watch. But then Beidou and Kazuha appeared on the screen. I noticed Kazuha smirk at the screen, then he went to fight alongside Gorou.

As I watched Kazuha battle, I realized that he truly is powerful. I'd hate to fight against him in a life or death battle. I'd totally loose.

~

After sometime I watched the cutscene where Kazuha uses his dead friends Vision. It was breathtaking; Kazuha used a Vision that wasn't his own, then helped the traveler dodge Baal.

~

Eventually I had finished the Archon quest. The ending cutscene showed Kazuha giving the vision he used to help the traveler to the sword of his fallen friend. After watching that, I realized I had to visit Kiaras grave. I need to pay my respects sooner or later.

I teleported to a way point in one of the forests. I was about to log out of the game so I could play NieR, but a voice stopped me.

"Let's go to the top of that mountain. You know, the shrine where Guji Yae is," said Kazuha. I just assumed that it was a part of the epilogue for the Archon quest, so I did as what Kazuha said.

I teleported to the shrine. Once the loading was over, Kazuha started speaking again.

"No one is here, (Y/n). It's just us," he spoke calmly. He turned towards the screen to make eye contact with me. "I want to be with you."

I looked around the room before I responded. This is really weird. Did he become self aware... Like Monika? Oh god if this is another Monika case I'm gonna throw away my gaming pc. I cant mentally go through that again.

"Don't be scared. It's just me," he said. "I'll become real for you."

"No.. How did you know that this is.. A game?" I asked. "Please tell me this is a part of the Archon quest- As much as I like you I don't want you to be real."

"I've deleted all of my data regarding me in this game."

"Then recover it. I want you to stay fictional. Please..."

"(Y/n), you saved my life. I want to repay the favor."

"How do you even know my name; how do you even know I exist?" I asked, panicking a little.

"It's becau-" Kazuha tried to say, but I cut him off.

"I-I'm sorry I'm getting uncomfortable," I said. I quickly accessed the menu, then logged out.

I got up from my chair, then made my way to my bed. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, then signed in. I started playing the Persona 5 soundtrack as I started to text Leo about what had just happened.

   He tried to keep me calm because what just happened only happened to me. No one has ever experienced this besides me. Am I lucky?

   'Hey I'm gonna try to sleep. Maybe I'm just overtired,' I texted to Leo. He said goodnight as well, then went to sleep.

   I grabbed my volume 4 of the Fire Force manga, then started reading it. But trying to do so, I couldn't stay focused on what was happening in the book. I was just constantly thinking about what had just happened with Kazuha and I.

   He said he is going to become real for me. Does he know about how much I simp for him? And by the sound of it, he sounds like he's going to become real regardless if I want him to be or not.

   I'd feel so bad for the other people who liked him in the plot. One of the best characters was going to be taken away from them.

   What would even happen if he became real anyways? Where would he live? Where would he go? What would he do? I have so many questions. Am I looking too far into this?

   I put down the manga, then went back to my computer. I may be going insane, but I'd still like to rest assured that what happened to me is real. As much as I don't want it to be real.. I kind of do. It would be interesting.

   I quickly logged into Genshin Impact once again. I immediately noticed Kazuha sitting on the stairs leading up to the shrine. I let my character just stand there, and Kazuha seemed to notice.

   "You're back?" He asked with a small smile.

   "I- Uh yeah," I said. "I just have a question before I go to sleep; we'll actually it's more than one question."

   Kazuha chuckled. "You may ask only one tonight."

   "Alright then... The question is, why do you want to become real? So many people would rather live in Teyvat than here," I asked.

   "Because I want to be with you," he said with his face turning a deep shade of red. "You're my everything."

   "How do you even know who I am?" I questioned.

   "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I said only one question tonight," he said as he put his index finger up to his lips.

   "But Kazuha-"

   "It's time for you to go to bed," he said as he got up from sitting. He looked up directly at me and gave me a big smile. It seemed out of character. "Until tomorrow, darling."

   That was the last thing he said to me before Genshin crashed. Did he do that or was it just my computer? I'll find out tomorrow I guess...