Chapter Twenty Five

I forced some anemo energy in his direction before I climbed a tree. Like hell I'd fall for his bluff, right?

Just as I was about to send another gust of anemo his way, I heard a blood curling scream. The scream was that of a young girl.

Oh no.

Sayu.

I immediately jumped out of my hiding spot and ran towards where the scream came from. I rounded the corner and saw the young girl twitching in pain. I went to her side and crouched down.

"Please... Run," she said with tears in her eyes, her voice hoarse. "He's coming."

"Shut up," I said as I examined her body. She was laying face down on the ground with a huge gash on her back. Blood was oozing out of her. "You're not dying god damnit."

Just as I was about to get up and throw Sayu over my shoulder, I felt a blade on my neck, some blood starting to ooze out of my own wound.

"You should have listened," a voice began. "Otherwise Sayus death wouldn't be on your hands, but you just had to disobey me."

   "I wanted my freedom," I muttered. Kazuha dug the blade a little deeper into my skin.

   "I gave you freedom," he said with a smile. "But it seems I'll have to take it away."

   I jumped to my feet and hid behind a tree. I touched the wound on my neck and saw that the blood had stopped flowing out. That's good at least.

   "Why can't you just understand I love you?!" He exclaimed. "I'm just doing what's best for you."

I jumped out of hiding and quickly went to strike him. I made my blade surrounded in anemo energy and flicked on the lighter. I was about to land a hit until he quickly counter attacked and sliced off one of the straps of my bra.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled at myself.

There was a tiny cut on my chest where Kazuha and attacked.

"It's almost like you wanted this to happen," Kazuha sung. "I'd be able to get my reward after I fought so hard for it, and of course you'd allow that, right? You'd allow me to explore your body, right? You'll allow me to do as I please with you after this, right?"

   I quickly tried to mend my bra strap but it wouldn't work. Well this is wonderful. I'm going to have to fight this asshole with one side of my chest hanging out.

"You know what? You're really pissing me off," I said.

Kazuha appeared behind me and tackled me. I was having my face shoved into the ground while I had my hands held behind my back.

The male got close to my ear. "Let's just be a happy family again, yeah? I certainly wouldn't mind that."

   The hand that was shoving my face into the ground had found itself on my neck. Kazuha had began to choke me.

   "Fuck... you," I said in between gasps of air.

Kazuha flipped me over and still kept his hand on my throat. He grabbed my broken bra strap and began to pull it down.

"What do you think you're doing?" I shrieked, squirming around. "Get off of me!"

Just as my chest was about to be exposed to him, I managed to kick him hard enough to give me more room to move around. I quickly grabbed my sword and straddled the male. I held the sword over his neck. "Why the fuck did you hurt Sayu? She's just a kid!" I said with angry tears in my eyes.