Chapter Nineteen

How the hell would I get down the vision? If I asked Kazuha to turn on the fan it would just go straight up flying and then he'd know where and what it is. I could ask Sayu to get it but then I think she'd realize the reality of the situation Kazuha put us in since she's a smart girl.

   I moved around in the restraints and I realized that the ones around my ankles weren't as tight as the ones on my wrists. I could move both of my feet together and that's when an idea hit me.

   I smiled as I took off my left sock with my right foot and prayed that it would hit the fan as I threw it up there. Unfortunately it had missed and landed on the fan blade that was on the opposite side of the vision. I started to sweat as I took off the other sock on my right food and it had successfully landed right on the vision. It had failed to knock the vision down on my chest but it had been able to hide the vision. 

   "Fuck yes," I said happily.

   As on que the door had opened with Kazuha smiling.

   "I brought you some food. I hope it's to your liking," he said as he put it right down beside me. He made the anemo restraints disappear so I could eat.

   "How do I know that this isn't drugged like last time?" I asked reverting to my normal pissed off façade.

   "...I can take a bite if you want," Kazuha said with a smile.

   Kazuha picked up the chopsticks and took a bite of the fluffy rice. "I wouldn't be doing this if I had drugged it."

   "Well no shit Sherlock I did absolutely not know that," I muttered as I sat up and stole the chopsticks from Kazuha.

   I started eating as Kazuha just stared at me with blush on his face.

   "Now what do you want?"

    "You're currently eating with the chopsticks I just used."

   "And?"

   "It still has some of me on it," he said with a smile as he got comfortable.

    "Oh my god you're so weird." I paused. "Oh also can I do my laundry?"

   "I'll handle that for you. You deserve to not have to hassle over chores-"

   "NO- I want to do it myself. I don't feel comfortable with other people doing it for me," I partially lied.

   "Are you sure my dear?"

   "I'm completely sure. Plus it'll give me an excuse to stand and stretch," I said with a mouthful of rice.

   Kazuha sighed. "As you wish my, I'll let you get too it."

   Kazuha got up and left my room with a little wave and a smile.

   I finished up eating and immediately sprung up. I stood on my bed and quickly grabbed the vision along with the two socks. My vision was nothing I had even seen before. It actually had some ribbons hanging off it along with a little bow towards the bottom diamond-like shape. The overall vision was silver/gold(*). It honestly reminded me of a Shezhnaya and Mondstadt vision because of how the shapes on it looked. 

   I shook my head so I could focus on the next part of my plan. If I remember correctly I had a replica of Tanjiros sword still in it's box in my closet. I had taken it out before but it was really sharp so I decided it was best to put it away so I couldn't harm myself with it. Mostly because my therapist said so but that's besides the point.

   I opened up my walk in closet and dragged out my hamper to the side of my bed. I then looked around and found the sword replica. I know I won't be able to do a lot of damage to Kazuha because he literally comes from a wealthy bloodline of swordsmiths and he is a ronin but I'd be at least able to protect myself. Plus hopefully Sayu would be at my side so it would be two against one.

   I grabbed the sword and took it out of the box. I then quickly put it under my bed and hid it behind other bins and boxes I had down there. I put the swords box right where it was and started to sort out my laundry.

   I sorted out the light colors from the monochromatic colors. Then I sorted out the normal clothes from towels, you know the drill. I quickly remembered that I still had my vision in hand so I quickly put it down my pants. If I had put it in my pocket there'd be an outline. Where it rested in my pants was near my ankles. Since I was wears sweats with a cuff it couldn't get out easily. Plus it would be hidden since it's you know, in baggy clothing.

   I went to the door and tried to open it but the anemo energy was right on the door handle so it hurt to touch it. I let out a silent hiss of pain and walked back to my bed. I sat down and started to think of what I would do from here. Would I just try to brute force my way to freedom? No I couldn't.

   I'm more concerned about escaping him rather than killing him right now. I won't be able to inflict any damage if I'm at a disadvantage. This is technically his turf because of the anemo power surrounding the house.

   Wait how would I get rid of that? Would I just try to make a little forcefield to weasel my way out of it? Or should I find a way to disable it all together. Oh shit what about Sayu? Should I try to plan my escape while she's at school? No she wouldn't have her claymore on her. Or would she? The people from their world literally summon their weapons.

   The door had opened revealing Kazuha. "Did you get your laundry all sorted out yet?"

   "Huh? Oh yeah I did. I'll put it in the washing machine in a second I need to stretch."

   ~~~

a/n: so uhm 😍

(*) you get to choose your vision color. either silver or gold b/c that's what's in game

i also made some concept art for the vision? im just gonna leave it here

   i hate drawing objects so it's a little rushed so don't mind that 😍

other than that make sure to stay hydrated and have a nice day <33