Chapter Three

I rolled out of my bed with a thud. I let out a groan as I got up from the ground, then stretched my arms out. I feel so stiff. Maybe it is because of my terrible posture? I mean, that would be one of the only logical conclusions.

   I looked back at me bed, and saw Kazuha still sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up because he does need rest so the wounds on his body could be healed.

   I opened the door to my room, then started to get out of the room as quietly as I could. I don't want to disturb the man, like I had already said.

   "(Y/n)?" Kazuha asked, sounding like he was about to pass out.

   "Shit, did I wake you? I'm sorry," I apologized. "I'll go make us some breakfast. I'm going t o take the day off from school so we can talk."

   "It's fine, I can make my own breakfast," Kazuha said as he was trying to sit up.

   I ran over to the side of the bed he was on. I then gently pushed him back down into the bed. I noticed that he was blushing, so of course I ran to the corner of the room, being flustered myself.

   "You're in no condition to get up and do stuff like that yet. Your wounds could reopen and there is a chance you could die from blood loss since you lost a lot already," I rambled. "Like I said, I'm going to take off school and possibly work. I need to take care of you until you are all better."

   "You're too kind," Kazuha said with a closed eye smile.

   "I'm just doing what is right. Anyways, what would you like to have to eat?"

   "An egg on top of rice please."

   Oh god, I don't even remember how to cook rice. I've only been living on instant ramen, cookies, and pizza rolls. I mean, how bad could it be to make this shit? My mom has taught me some things about cooking, so might as well put that knowledge to use.

   "Yeah, coming right up," I said with a smile.

   I walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen humming a soft tune. Kiara used to hum it all of the time, and once again I picked up on that habit.

   I got in the kitchen, then got to work. I opened up the pantry, then got out the rice. I got out a strainer out of one of the cabinets. I poured some of the rice into the strainer, then turned on the water. I quickly rinsed the rice. I then got out a big pot, then filled it with some water. I allowed the water to boil with the rice with it. As it was cooking, I got out some salt and pepper.

   Once the rice was fully cooked, I added some of the salt and pepper with it. I fluffed the rice with a fork, then walked over to the fridge.

   I got out an egg, then put it down on the counter. I got out a bowl from another cabinet, then put the rice into the bowl. I then cracked the egg with ease and let it fill the top of the rice bowl.

   To be honest with you, this was actually pretty easy. I don't know why I thought this was going to be hard to do. Well actually, its probably because I don't really cook anymore. I used to do it all of the time with Kiara, but after the incident, I never did it again.

   "You made that dish perfectly," I heard Kazuhas voice say. I opened a drawer and got out some chopsticks.

   "Didn't I tell you to stay in bed?" I grumbled.

   "Yes, but I feel better now," he said as he pulled up his shirt.

   "How- The wound! Its gone!" I exclaimed as I started at his stomach.

   "The people from Tevyat heal quicker than everyone in this world does," he explained. "I don't know the science behind it though."

   "That's actually pretty damn cool," I said as I got out some juice. "What do you like?"

   "Orange."

   "Alrighty then," I said as I got out a glass. I poured the juice inside. "Here you go," I said as I handed him the food and drink.

   "Ah~ It looks delicious," he said with an even bigger smile. "It reminds me of home."

   "I'm glad it does," I said as I sat down on the couch. "Come here."

   Kazuha only nodded as he sat down right next to me. I pulled a blanket onto myself since it was cold. I had the temperature at eighty degrees, but the weather outside made it chilly.

   When Kazuha finished eating, he played the bowl and juice on the coffee table. He then proceeded to throw himself on me, and nuzzle into my chest.

   "H-Hey! What are you doing?" I asked with my face flushed.

   "I'm showing you my love," the man said. It was short and sweet.

   "Come on! I've only known you for like what, twelve hours?" I exclaimed.

   "No, you've known me for some time now," Kazuha said. "The game, remember?"

   "Yeah but I didn't know you personally yet-"

   "Some of the things I did and some of the things I said in the game were exclusive to you. Only you know about those things. The time when I was winking and smiling at the screen while I went to fight alongside with Gorou, when you first met me on the Crux fleet, I said some things rather personal. I then told you about what happened to my dear friend. Only you in particular experienced these things in the game," Kazuha explained with a dull voice.

   "I'm sorry about your friend," I said after we stayed silent for a minute. I gave him a hug around his head. "Losing someone close to you sucks. I would know from experience."

   "So I was right."

   "Yeah, you were."