Chapter Twenty Four

I awoke to Kazuha shaking my arm. "Love? Wake up please.."

I immediately tensed up. He killed Kiara, and it was a coincidence that he found out who I was. What he told me before was a part of the truth but not the whole truth. I was too late to save her.

"What."

"You were talking in your sleep and it scared me," he said with pity in his voice.

   Kazuha released the anemo restraints and my limbs fell back onto the bed.

"I'm fine, really," I said with a fake smile. How do I go about telling Kazuha that I know what happened with Kiara? It's not like I can just say that upfront. For fucks sake my other hand would be impaled if I did that.

"Alright.."

   I looked at the clock and it read that it was three in the morning. I heard the rain outside. It was soothing.

   I turned to my side and started to fiddle with the bracelet forced on my wrist.

   "You should go back to sleep," my captor spoke.

   "It's alright. I'm wide awake," I said as I got comfortable. "I don't think I'll go back to sleep anytime soon."

   Kazuha hummed and went back to sleep.

   Should I carry out my plan now? He doesn't have the anemo restrains on me anymore, and my weapons are so close..

   I'm gonna do it.

   I've made up my mind.

   I slowly got up from my bed and quietly shuffled around the boxes and got out my sword, vision, and lighter. It's the perfect time to strike since he's asleep, right?

   My heart was pounding. What if he woke up? Would I have to fight him? I don't think I could stand a chance. Maybe I could wake up Sayu if push comes to shove.

   I clipped on my vision to one of my sports bra straps. Then I found some spare string and wrapped it around the handle of the lighter and sword so they could be bound together.

   I walked over to Kazuha and aimed straight to his heart. I raised my sword and as I was about to strike, Kazuha woke up and blocked the attack.

   Shit.

   I jumped towards the other side of the room and kept my ground. I had taken self defense classes because I was alone for the most of my life so I could stay stable for a while, but my stamina has deteriorated through the years.

   "You tried.. to kill me," Kazuha looked at my vision. "And you have a vision.. how interesting."

   Kazuha stayed quiet for a while until he started to giggle. "Now, how shall I punish you now? Should I strike your back until you're pleading for me to stop? Or should we do something more.. intimate?"

   "Piss off. You killed both of my best friends," I said as I shook from anger and fear. "You deserve to die."

   "How did you know? Im sure I hid that fact rather well," he growled.

   "Why would I tell you?!" I exclaimed.

   "..."

   Kazuha walked towards me and pointed his sword at my chest. "I don't want to hurt you. Put down your weapon before I do something I'll regret."

"I'd rather die," I said as I got ready to attack him.

"Have it your way."

Kazuha was the first to use some anemo energy my way. I jumped towards the door and quickly opened it. I ran to Sayus room as I heard Kazuha laughing from my room.