Chapter Fifteen

"(Y/n) he killed me," I heard a familiar voice say.

   "Who are you?" Although I heard the voice before, I couldn't make out who it was. I feel like it was from someone really important too.

   "You don't remember me?"

   "I'm sorry, no I don't."

   "How do you not remember your best friend?"

   The voice was coming from behind me. 

  "Leo?"

   "That's me alright," Leo said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around to look at him. 

   Leo looked the same. Black hair, pale skin, green eyes, etc. But something was different. Very different in fact. 

   "Your face.." I trailed off. 

   Leos face had a huge gash on it, right over his left eye. His left eye had been punctured and most of it was missing. Blood was dripping down from his face. I then looked over the rest of his body. There had also been around five sword wounds ranging from three inches to seventeen inches. I looked at his chest and there were thirty stab wounds on it. 

   Leo noticed me staring at his body so in response he moved his arms into my view and it revealed the words 'slut', 'whore', 'they're mine,' and 'go to hell'. 

   I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Who killed you?"

   "Kazuha," was his blunt reply. "I now have the ability to show you my memories like in the weird ass sci-fi movies and books you like. Don't you want to know how he did it?"

   "Why," was all I managed to say before he placed his hand on my forehead. 

   ~

   Leo had heard a knock at his apartment door at roughly one in the morning. He woke up from his slumber and had ordered a pizza since he was hungry, so it was only right to assume that it was the delivery guy. 

   Leo opened the door to reveal a shorter male that had white hair with a red streak in it. Immediately Leo knew who it was. It was a cosplayer, surely, but why were they at his door and why were they here at one in the morning?

   "Why are you here?" Leo asked as he leaned on the door frame. "It's really early y'know."

   Kazuha said no words as he drew out his blade. He pointed it right at Leos throat as he gave Leo an eerie smile. "You want to take them from me. I can't allow that."

   "What do you mean?" Was all Leo said before Kazuha had brought his blade in the air to stab Leo. 

   Of course, Leo ran backwards. But doing so, Kazuha brought down the blade and had slashed Leos left eye, leave it to bleed. Leo let out a blood curling scream as he ran towards the kitchen. The male grabbed a kitchen knife as he held his eye while he was fighting the urge to cry. 

   Surely someone in his apartment complex had heard him scream, right? Surely someone in his apartment complex had called the first responders, right?! 

   Kazuha walked towards the boy while looking down at the floor, gripping his sword with immense force. He then looked up at Leo and made an even wider smile. 

   "You're not going to make this easy, aren't you? What a pity. I did want to make this quick so I can go back to bed with my dear, but this can't be helped."

   "Just leave me alone! I won't touch them!" Leo yelled. He had only assumed that Kazuha was talking about (Y/n), but why? Why was he out to kill him?

   "I can't have any man or woman catch the eyes of my love. Then she won't pay attention to me, and we can't have that, now can we, Leo?" Kazuha said, completely ignoring what Leo had just said. "Now I'll make sure you will suffer great pain as you slowly die by my hand." 

   Kazuha had lunged towards Leo and had made a new few wounds over his body. Of course Leo had tried to attack Kazuha as soon as he got close, but Kazuhas sword was longer than a standard kitchen knife so his attempt to bring harm towards Kazuha had faltered. 

   Kazuha had flicked the end of his blade towards Leos wrist and then Leo dropped his knife in fear of Kazuha slitting his wrists. Leo ran towards his room to get his phone and call the police. Leo did eventually make his way into his bedroom and locked himself in there. He went to grab his phone, but he stopped. He quickly looked around to see why he had stopped moving and noticed anemo restraints all over his body. 

   Kazuha kicked open the door and made his way towards Leo. "Not the smartest move to come up here instead of running out of the door. Well not like you could have done that anyways."

   Leo stayed silent. He didn't know what to do. He was trapped. 

   Kazuha sliced off the sleeves of Leos shirt. "Hm what would I describe you as in a haiku?" Kazuha put his finger up to his chin to make it look like he was thinking. 

   "Please just let me go!"

   "I think the words 'slut' and 'whore' define you perfectly," was all Kazuha said as he brought up the kitchen knife Leo had used to defend himself. 

   Kazuha carefully carved the two words into Leos forearms slowly and carefully. Then Kazuha retreated his hands when he was finished and admired his work for a minute. "What else would I want to state in the poem? That they're mine and that you should go to hell?" Kazuha fake gasped. "That would work perfectly!"

   The man with white hair carved those phrases into Leos arms as the boy screamed in agony along with muttering the phrases 'let me go', 'please stop', etc.

    Once Kazuha was done, he stepped back and put down the knife. He then grabbed his sword and said his goodbye to Leo. Kazuha had laughed as he impaled Leo many times in his chest. Kazuha seemed like he was having the time of his life while Leo cried and prayed to god. 

   Once Leo had gone limp to a final stab in the heart, Kazuha had laughed even harder. The male dismissed his sword while it was still in Leos body. He had also released the boy from the anemo restrains. With a final giggle, Kazuha had kicked Leos corpse then left Leos apartment. 

   When Kazuha was walking back to (Y/n)s house, he released the noise cancelling barrier around Leos home. Kazuha couldn't wait to be with his darling after he had so much fun

   ~ 

   "Now do you believe the previous people who have told you Kazuha was a cold hearted killer? Please, get rid of him."

   "Okay."

 ~~~ 

a/n: to that person that said you wanted a new chapter a few hours ago, i dont think you would have expected this, did you?

also if anyone wants to co op my uid is 637411667 and my discord is yoimiya#4692 uhh im ar 55 and im a beidou main