a distinct lack of organisational skills present

Moving day.
Ashley had been looking forward to it since they'd officially agreed to move into her apartment above the hospital the day after the attack on the sanctuary, but now, looking over everything, she wondered if she should have been dreading it instead. There was so much to do in regards to it: Charlie needed his own dresser, along with all of his clothes, obviously, he'd brought his books and papers and his coffee machine (they agreed his made the superior coffee, even if they were exactly the same) and pretty much anything else he'd bought for the house when he'd moved in. Which was evidently a lot more than Ashley-Rae was expecting.

The two stared at the boxes in complete bewilderment, not really knowing where on earth they were supposed to start - not to mention re-building some of the furniture. As much as they would love to use magic for it all, Charlie was still suffering from a concussion which meant his magic wasn't always entirely accurate, and there was no way Ash could do it all by herself without becoming exhausted in an hour, so they were left doing it by hand.

"Maybe we should start in the bedroom?" Charlie suggested, still unsure about what on earth they were doing.

"How are we going to get there? How are we going to get anywhere." Ashley grimaced. "We probably should have planned this better.

Humming in agreement, Charlie clambered over the boxes. "I'm going to make us tea while we try and figure all of this out."

She smiled, "good idea!"

But then two minutes later they were back in the same predicament, only this time with mugs of tea.

"What is up newly-weds!" Jace called from the stairs, making Ashley and Charlie laugh.

"Jace you do realise they're not married?" James reminded him, and the two turned to see them coming up the stairs, hand entwined.

"Well they better hurry up!" Jace gave them pointed looks. "I want to be a bridesmaid!"

Ashley burst out laughing, being careful not to spill her tea. "We can't figure out how to move Charlie in."

Jace stopped, a half-smile on his face. "What the fuck does that even mean? You move his stuff into your place, boom, he's moved in!"

Charlie grimaced, stepping to the side to reveal the haphazardly stacked boxes of his stuff. "Well, we got the stuff here, now what?"

James blinked, gaze shifting between the two of them before facepalming. "You know, I don't know why I thought the two of you could actually do this without us. You can barely do anything without us. Right, let's see what we're dealing with."

Jace sighed in defeat, shaking his head. "Sometimes I wonder how you two even function daily."

Everyone laughed a little at that, while Charlie made coffee for the two men, and James sifted through the boxes.

"Charles we really need to talk about your lack of organisational skills! Who puts jeans in a box with a lamp!" James pulled out a desk lamp from a box clearly labelled 'books and papers'.

"Yeah, I've already learned to ignore the labels and expect anything in these boxes. He had absolutely no method when packing for this." Ashley spoke up, pulling a dismantled drawer from a different box. "We should probably clear out that room out in the hall, so we can turn it into a nursery sort of place."

Everyone turned to stare at her, Charlie looking a little lost and scared at her comment. "N-nursery?"

Ashley looked up, and blushed as she realised what she'd said. "No, I meant... I mean kids are great but um... no thank you. I meant for the dragons, the eggs and babies... we're going to need somewhere to have them."

Charlie grinned, and Jace laughed as he realised Ashley probably only meant to say the comment about the nursery in her head. "We'll have to get that done after, right now we should probably find out how we're going to get all of this done!"

James groaned as he opened another box. "Someone make me some more coffee, I really can't deal with Charlie's lack of organisational skills with so little caffeine in my system."

"You've had six cups already today!" Jace raised an eyebrow. "Honestly, you're going to have a caffeine-induced heart attack one of these days and the only thing I'll say at your funeral is I told you so!"

He stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend, though he smiled as Jace went and made him another cup of coffee anyway.