Studio

I rub a hand across my face, feeling myself get a slight headache as a soft knock hits my door. Thinking it's Theo who can't twist the knob, I get up from my uncomfortable but comfortable enough bed and open the door, seeing Daniel leaning against the wall across from the door.

He looks stressed as he runs a hand through his slight brunette hair.

"Hey?" My voice raises as if I asked a question

"I ended it with Skylar-"

"I assumed, I think I heard the beginning" I bite my bottom lip, trying to hold back a selfish smile

"Can you, if it's okay with you, can you come sleep in our bed? I miss sleeping beside you" Daniel avoids eye contact with me as he asks the question that to him seems so dangerous to ask

"Uh- sure" Daniel looks up to me with a hopeful smile spread across his face, looking as if he never expected that to be my answer.

I leave the guest room door open so if Theo comes looking for me, he'll try our room when he sees I'm not there.

Daniel places a hand on my lower back as he walks us through the hallway to our room. I smile as we step in, seeing nothings changed except the removal of my belongings.

Daniel closes the door behind us and I sit in the comfy bed, immediately stretching myself out, taking in the silk sheets and fluffy blanket.

"You look like you've missed my bed" I look at Daniel standing in front of me with a wide smile across his face

"Of course I did, I picked it out" I gush rolling myself onto the left side, my side

Daniel shuts off his light after changing and
he crawls into bed beside me. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me back into him.

Being in Daniels embrace is always a breath of fresh air, I'm just praying it lasts.

*Daniel POV*

I lay awake until I know Y/n is asleep, I always do whenever I lay in bed with her.

When her breathing slows down to a soft pattern and her heart rate steadies, I make myself comfy and get to sleep myself.

My alarm on my phone wakes me up and I quickly shut it off before it wakes Y/n.

I place a kiss on her exposed shoulder from her tank top before peeling my arms off from around her body. I quietly get out of bed, trying my best not to wake her.

I change myself into a pair of black jeans and a black button up shirt before leaving our room and out towards the kids rooms.

Theo runs out of the twins room almost bumping into my legs.

"Um, hi daddy" He squeaks as if he just got caught

"Hey little man, what were you doing in there?" I reach down, picking up the little boy who's no more than three feet tall

"Hunter awake and I was singing songs to him. Harper sleeping so shhh"

I walk with Theo into the twins room, seeing Hunter sitting up in his crib with his stuffed monkey in his mouth.

I place Theo down on the floor, picking up Hunter. I look to the right in Harpers crib, seeing her lay awake, sucking on her thumb. I pick up Harper as well and we head down the stairs for breakfast.

I make Theo a quick bowl of cereal and the twins get some milk and oatmeal, I think that's what Y/n gives them. I've never taken care of kids when they're this small, I'm not sure what they eat.

"How about we eat breakfast and go see your uncles at the studio so mommy can rest?" I ask the three kids even though only one can actually answer

"Mommy needs naps" Theo smiles with a mouth full of half chewed Cheerios

Once everyone is done eating and cleaned up, I get the kids changed into some summer clothes. I write a quick note for Y/n saying I've got the kids and she's free to have a day to herself and I promise to get them back at a decent time.

~

Once we get to the studio, I call Jonah out for help. I can't carry the two babies and my guitar and diaper bag, along with holding Theo's hand so he doesn't run off.

How does Y/n do this?

Jonah walks out the back door laughing as he sees me with the two car seats on pavement, my guitar leaning on the side of the car and Theo in my arms.

"Where's Y/n?" Jonah chuckles picking up Harper and my guitar

"We figured she needed a day off. So I had to bring the crew, ain't that right?" Theo nods as I pick up the bag, throwing it over my shoulder and grab Hunter, following Jonah into the building.

"You're lucky we're just writing today, no way management would allow three kids in the studio if we were recording" Jonah takes us in the elevator, pressing the button to the 12th floor.

"Y/n hasn't had a break in a while, I would've smooth talked them somehow" Jonah gives me a knowing look, but I shrug it off with a laugh

We exit the elevator and I follow Jonah to our normal studio room. Jonah knocks before he flings the door open.

"Jonah... with a baby?" Corbyn chuckles until he sees me walking into the room.

"The crew is here" Jonah announces as Theo hides his face into my neck.

Jonah and I place Hunter and Harper onto the ground out of the way so they don't get kicked. I sit down beside Zach and hold Theo in my lap.

"These are your uncles, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn and Jack" I point to each of them, so maybe he'll remember their names

"Hey Theo, remember me? We saw each other yesterday" Jack smiles, sliding the almost two year old a piece of his chocolate bar

"Hi" Theo whispers taking the chocolate.

I ruffle up his hair, sitting him in the seat between Corbyn and I. I hand him some paper and crayons I packed for him to draw with.

"Can I?" Zach points to the twins and I chuckle nodding my head.

Zach races over, taking out Harper and bringing her over to sit in the chair, bouncing her around. Jack hesitates but I give him a reassuring nod that he can go grab Hunter.

As much as I don't like the fact that the twins are in fact Jack's, I can't hate him. Jack's my brother, he's my best friend and band mate, I can't hold something over his head that he might not have known himself until they were born.

I can't be mad at Y/n either, she didn't know, Jack didn't tell her. Jack told Corbyn and Corbyn told me.