Hook-Up

*Y/n POV*

It took a while for Sam to get back to me, but she did and we're going out tonight.

I'm dressed in my favourite red dress, with my hair curled and my makeup on point. This is the first time I've been dressed up nicely since the wedding.

I feel powerful and I look like a queen.

I've come to terms with I'm not going to cheat on Daniel, I'm not going to kiss someone so he feels better about himself, but I will lie. I'll tell him I did, just so we can move on and hopefully get out of this mess.

I walk down the stairs in my high black heels, pulling down the short dress so it doesn't ride up too high. When I get to the bottom, it's only Daniel and Theo awake on the couch, watching movies.

"Hi mommy!" Theo waves his arm, catching the attention of Daniel

"Holy..." Daniel jumps up from the sofa, quickly walking over to grab my hips, pulling me into his chest. "How about you skip going out and we have some fun?"

"Heck no, I'm going to have a drink" Daniel chuckles lightly before kissing my cheek and I head out the door.

I wanted to go to a small bar, just to have a drink or two, hang out for an hour then head home saying I did the deed. Yet I stand in a crowed club, full of drunk dancing bodies.

Sam disappeared after she ordered and down three shots right after one another. I stand at the bar, slowly sipping my vodka and orange juice when a recognizable face in a horrible disguise walks my way.

His brown curly hair is covered with a black beanie. He's got on a pair of grey overalls with one side undone, and a white tee shirt underneath. The sunglasses and horrible fake moustache, make him look like he doesn't belong in this club.

"Hi Jack" I laugh, taking a sip of my drink as he stops right beside me

"I'm not Jack, I'm Jock Savery" He rubs the fake facial hair with a cheesy smile

"You know I used to be a fan, right?" I tilt my head as he waves down the bartender

"I don't know what you're talking about, miss but you do look gorgeous tonight" Jack looks me up and down, biting on his bottom lip

"Jack, I'm here with your girlfriend, this isn't appropriate" I place my empty cup down and see four shots in front of Jack. He slide two to me and picks up one for himself.

"You mean the girl making out with some random guy over there?" Jack points and I follow his gaze to the hallway of bathrooms.

Sam is pressed up against the wall with some really tall guy holding her up by her butt with his tongue down her throat

"I'm so sorry, Jack" I turn my head back to him. He shrugs before taking his first shot

"Have your shots and let's go dance" I laugh, shaking my head before taking the shots with Jack.

Jack grabs ahold of my hand and drags me to the middle of the dance floor.

The night rages on and the drinks keep going down faster and faster, I couldn't even taste the alcohol anymore.

Jack and I were in the middle of the dance floor, laughing at nothing but never taking our eyes off each other.

Everything around me cut out. There was no longer sounds or lights or other people, it was only Jack. I whisper out a small sorry before I rip off the fake moustache and Jack lets out a small shriek as he grabs his upper lip. I roll my eyes, grabbing onto the back of his neck, smashing his lips on mine.