[𝟏𝟏] 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

"𝘠𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘙𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦."

𝟭𝟯:𝟰𝟵, 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟯𝟬𝗧𝗛, 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟭

MARIUM STUMBLED AROUND THE DESERTED AREA. She had run away out of embarrassment and ended up in a sinister and hostile place that was filled with an abundance of gloomy stores. She held a stern expression, sure not to let her guard drop, but truly, inside, she felt a suspenseful creature, waiting at any moment to rip her heart out.

She wondered where everyone had gone, and why the place was so desolate. The question of where she was never even seemed to cross her mind as she stepped over burnt bricks. Could bricks even be burned?

Wandering around, Marium overheard whispers; although it seemed like it, directing from a small store, will curve stained glass panes and a small entrance door. The words "Borgin and Burkes, through Knockdown Alley," were plated on a loose and swinging board.

Knockdown Alley. She thought. That must be where I am. I swear I've heard father mention this before. Attempting to reflect on her father's mentions of the area, she unconsciously stepped into the building. Halfway through, she heard her name being called from a young voice behind, probably a male student. She didn't bother turning back, because all she wanted to do was get out of this alley and she certainly didn't require assistance from a young, feeble idiot.

Once inside, she caught the eye of a frozen face. The man's countenance looked rather disturbed, but, heavens, his whole appearance was disturbing. Marium tried not to cringe at this. Then with a flash, a man appeared from a door and looked at her, dead in the eye.

"No children are allowed to penetrate this facility without the supervision of a major." The disturbed man scoffed. Marium cringed.

"You call this... this place, a facility?" Marium hadn't noticed the shocked faces of the men, "Oh, please, this sinister area is more of a warning sign not to come in!" She now began walked around the store, examining the items around, "And this. What is this? Some coffin? This MUST be for an idiot. Who would buy this? Oh wait, must be you." Marium pointed to the man who had walked in earlier. She expected him to angrily scoff back, but he stared at her in surrender. Then her expression immediately changed as she saw that the men weren't fighting back. She did hope for some debate as entertainment, to forget about the converse she had with her father in front of the Greengrasses.

Suddenly the silence was broken when the disturbed man by the counter slowly spoke, "May I ask... who are you and what are you doing here?"

Marium didn't want to answer. If she did, she would receive some stupid ounce of pride that her brother was amused by.