[𝟐𝟓] 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣."

𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟰, 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟬𝗧𝗛, 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟭

"CAN WE GO TO SCHOOL NOW?" Theo groaned. Marium never expected this, but she had told Theodore all of her theories and about the note. And what she didn't expect the most was that he would help her. But overall, she didn't think of it that much. Everyone should help her. Draco should be helping her. Father should be helping her. But his only opinion was that going to the coded location was forbidden. Of course, Marium needed to disobey him and solve it — it was natural behaviour.

Even throughout the two-day venture, she had adapted to calling Theo by his first name; that didn't mean that he was her friend. Marium didn't do friends.

"Are you crazy?" Marium said as she balanced on a stool, attempting to pull out a thin book called A Wizard's Guide on How To Tell The Difference Between Good and Evil. She figured that the book could help determine if the location was safe. It was always good to check safety measures. Theo lazily sat on the table behind Marium with his mouth ajar in disbelief.

"Am I crazy?! What do you mean? You're the one who's forcing us to skip school for this!" Marium had to admit that Theodore had a point. But she would never let him have the satisfaction of knowing that.

"I am not forcing you! You agreed to this yourself." Marium defended herself as she turned around, dropping the book onto the table, almost slamming it onto Theodore, who flinched to the side and shuffled.

"Watch it," Theo said. Marium rolled her eyes. He could've just moved instead of making a big deal about everything.

Marium jumped from the stool and lunged herself onto the table beside Theo, swinging her legs. Smiling brightly, she took the book from his lap and began flicking through the pages.

"You found anything?" Theo asked. Marium didn't answer. She was a fast reader, but she was determined to screw every word she found into her brain. But, with a long sigh, she frustratedly threw the book into the bookcase, dropping a few books down. "I'm guessing that's a no."

"It's so frustrating!" Marium buried her face into her hands, pulling on her tangled blonde hair.

"I can tell..." Marium glanced up at Theo and could tell that he was getting bored.

"If you want to go to school just leave," Marium said emotionlessly. But inside, she felt bad that she was holding him hostage.

"What? No, I wanna help." Theo instantly said. Marium wanted to smile, but she didn't. "Let's pick those books up." So the pair jumped in front of the table and began picking up the books and stacking them. "Hey! Look, it's a Roman Calendar book. And it has Roman Wizard History!" Theo smiled, showing and flaring it to Marium. But she irritatedly pushed it out of her face.