[𝟐𝟔] 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

a/n: Sorry for the late update. I had to help with my little sister's b'day party. She turned 7! Anyways, hope you enjoy this. I will try to be writing more. And don't forget to vote and DON'T BE A SILENT READER ;) -chariotttt

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩-"

She crept into the tower, alongside her companions

She crept into the tower, alongside her companions. The night wind danced against her ruffled fringe, causing her to squint her eyes. The moonlight cast long shadows that gave her a sense of company. A sense of peace. But instead of the mesmerising feeling that was supposed to illuminate her, she felt the suspense of the moon's huge clawed wings, staring directly at her, like a hawk. Then the overwhelming shivers sped in, causing her heart rate to rise. Her to breath exaggerate. Her eyes to scan the tower. The Astronomy tower. Why was she going there? Why did she want to go there? Did she really want to go there?

Then suddenly there was no one there. She was alone. Instead of anxiety, a cloud of fear drifted towards her. Closer. And closer. And closer. Until it fogged her vision, and she was left with infinite darkness. A darkness that stretched and ripped her lungs out, then—

🤍

07:34, NOVEMBER 1ST, 1991

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE MISSED IT. Marium? Can you hear me?" Marium was startled awake by the blurred vision of a shaky hand in front of her face. With an aggressive grunt, she violently slapped the hand away and slammed her head on the Slytherin table in The Great Hall. "Woah! Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm very fine Theo. So fine that I slammed my head on the table." She was not fine.

"Merlin, calm down for once. You're so aggressive."

"Right?" Draco rudely interrupted. They both glared at him but he continued to give a 'really?' look. "I guess it's karma."

"Karma? Seriously? I don't believe in... that." Marium said, playing with the loose string from her gloves as Theo took a bite of his toast.

"Well," Draco violently snatched a bite out of his green apple, "You intended to disobey Father's orders. The universe had no choice but to punish you." He gave a cocky smirk which made Marium furrow her eyebrows. Just as she was about to shout an insult at her brother, she was interrupted by Theo as he blocked out Draco and began to directly discuss with Marium.

"So?"

"So what?" Marium was very annoyed and determined to annoy the pants off of everyone she saw, but at the same time, she didn't have the energy to do so. She and Theo stayed up all night watching the small clock tick by the fire as they spread their legs out on the couch, resisting the urge to sleep. Merlin, the heat was too much, it must've gotten to their brains and whispered for them to sleep. Which they ended up doing, and they missed the event! Imagine how embarrassing it would've been to see Granger, the cocky mudblood give a disgruntled expression as they walked in. But, to both of their surprises, Granger didn't glance their way. Which meant that she probably told the teacher. That cock!