[𝟐𝟕] 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳!"

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳!"

𝟭𝟯:𝟬𝟭, 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝗡𝗗, 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟭

ONE MONTH. Onc entire month and Marium hadn't spoken to Granger. Of course, she didn't want to, or more or less wasn't supposed to. But there was this peculiar urge that the cunning blondie had to talk to the know-it-all mudblood. That filthy mudblood. However, on the good side, Marium had confronted Theo about Granger and the conversation she overheard in the Restricted Section last month. And the weirdest fact was that Marium wasn't supposed to be telling Theo all her secrets; the only weakness to that was the fact that all the words spilt out of her mouth, slicker than soap. That arse.

Of course, Granger – like everyone should be – was set on being friends with Marium. Which she almost complied to. But, luckily she didn't. Because she was supposed to be mad, and it was not ideal to befriend a cocky git. Especially if they were a mudblood.

But that mudblood did make her particularly happy. Only because Granger was annoyed that she couldn't be friends with Marium. As she should be.

Then there was a completely different situation. The entire month, Draco kept pestering Marium with the most unnecessary questions from "When will you be friends with Harry?" or "What would happen if you were put into Gryffindor? WITH Harry?" which then lead to the most unnecessary conversations that Marium took no part or interest in. But now, Draco had asked the most annoying question.

"What happened to you and Granger?" Marium's blonde brother placed an affectionate hand on her shoulder, but she only cringed it flicked it off. She had skipped lunch – which Draco noticed with his stupidly sharp eyesight – but only to return to the Restricted Section and find some more books to read on Potions. Snape had noticed all of Marium's keen potential and had encouraged her to keep pushing and advancing herself in the class. That was the only feature she liked about him.

So now, cramped into a tiny space in the Restricted Section with none other than her idiotic brother, Marium was being interrogated with personal questions that she did not wish to answer. She opened the book in her hand and turned so that her back was facing her brother and Marium was facing the bookshelf. She tried to push him away. Tried. But Draco couldn't seem to stop. He kept jumping up and down, excitedly waiting for her answers, then elaborating on his questions and possibilities. SHUT UP!

"Can you just, like, not." Marium sternly said, shoving a hand on Draco's face and pushing him into the opposite bookshelf. Books came crashing down on him and he landed on the floor with a huge thump.

"Ow." Like I care. "Jeez, Mari. I just wanted to ask some questions."

"Seriously? I came, wanting to mind my own business, and you came butting in and interrogating me like I'm some criminal!" Marium tried to escape, but Draco pulled her back and she landed in the pile of books, sitting awkwardly next to him. "Seriously?"