[𝟐𝟐] 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑
"𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩?! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑"𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩?! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?!"

𝟬𝟰:𝟮𝟯, 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝗧𝗛, 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟭

"GET UP ALREADY!" A voice called out, and suddenly Marium was shaking. Was she having a seizure?! Wait it was someone else. That was shaking her. Marium jolted awake and swiped her exhausted eyes, then finally caught sight of a blurred image in front of her, sitting on her bed.

"Who is it..." Marium wearily yawned. She wanted to go back to sleep. From the looks of it, the sun hadn't even risen and she was being wakened by an ignorant person who dared to do such a thing. Rude.

"Doesn't matter." The blurred figure said, placing their hands on Marium's shoulder. They were being vague.

"Who are you." Marium sternly said, now sweeping the arms off of her as a sign of her need for personal space. Something many people invaded. It was just annoying, to be honest. But before the person could answer, Marium was able to have a clear vision so she stared around the room. She was right. It was still dark and everyone was snoring messily. Then she laid her eyes on the person.

"Daphne." Marium sighed.

"Yup, it's me." Daphne gave a wide grin but Marium didn't return it. She rolled her eyes also wondering how Daphne could feel so exhilarated when her appearance was the exact opposite. Daphne's normally straight hair looked curly — or rather messy. Yet the girl pulled a cute beam.

"Why didn't you just tell me who you were at the beginning?" Marium asked, wiping her eyes again and scratching her head. Now, she had that feeling of not being tired but not having the energy to get out of bed.

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise." Daphne clearly stated. Marium thought it was rather dumb. Daphne should've known Marium well by now; she hates vagueness.

"You know that I don't like vagueness." Then Marium's mind wandered to the redhead Weasley. "Especially if it's from those prats–"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyways, you gotta get up." Daphne said, now swooping her hands in a scurrying symbol. She tried to pick Marium up, but Marium responded with her arms crossed and eyes angrily fixed on Daphne.

"I've got to know why I have to get up. Y'know, vagueness winds you up–"

"In a varied void. Yeah Yeah. Honestly, Malfoy, why do you say that one line so much? And who even made that up? To be honest, it's rather annoying–" But Daphne was interrupted by a harmless slap on the arm by Marium. "Ow!" Daphne inaudibly yelled. Marium raised her eyebrows as a threat. "Fine, I'll tell you why. But y'know, I'm not supposed to–" Another slap. Marium narrowed her eyes and Daphne causing her to roll her eyes. "Flint wants to see you. Meet in the courtyard. And wear something... outdoorsy..."