[𝟑𝟏] 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓
"𝘌𝘸! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴!"

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓"𝘌𝘸! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴!"

𝟬𝟳:𝟬𝟬, 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴𝗧𝗛, 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟭

NOTHING HAPPENED. That was the one thing Marium told herself as she went to bed that night and woke up to the Sun blinding her through the curtains. Nothing happened, meaning nothing significant happened. It also means nothing that she should worry about happened. But the problem was, the more she told herself not to worry about it, the more she thought about it. What were two kids doing outside of their dormitories and whispering secretively? What did they mean by "Come on, we need to capture her!". Capture who?

Marium wanted to discuss this with someone so bad, but no one she told things to would care. Who would? Theo.

So as Marium jumped out of bed with no sleep, she instantly showered, changed her clothes, and walked out of the dormitory just as everyone was waking up. She planned to slip a note underneath the door of the boy's dormitory and prayed that Theo would be the one to retrieve it.

The note stated to meet Marium at the end of the Slytherin table to talk. However, surprisingly as she walked down the staircase to the common room, she saw Theo already up and reading a book. She sat next to him with a loud plump.

"Merlin, did you get any sleep at all?" Marium laughed as she noticed the dark circles underneath his eyes.

"What, yeah." Theo returned to his book and they sat in silence for a while.

"Theo!" Marium snapped her fingers at him and he rolled his eyes.

Closing his book he mumbled, "what is it?"

"Are we not going to talk about what happened last night?!"

"Oh, yeah, what about it?" Theo patiently asked.

"Ugh. Do I have to explain everything all over again? I thought you'd know!"

"Hey! Stop being so... so... so filled with attitude!"

"Uh, sure. Anyways, you know how we saw the two strands of hair? Well, I took them when you went to sleep."

"What? WHY!" Theo stared, shocked and eyes wide open as Marium took a plastic bag, evidently with hair from the inside of my cloak. She raised her eyebrows and grinned, cheekily.

"Well, 'why' you ask? Because I want to know who it belongs to." Marium smirked to herself proudly.

"You are absolutely mental Marium Bella Malfoy." Theo sarcastically laughed.

"Thanks!" Marium said, "Well, I would discuss with you further, but I'm starving. And I'm probably going to head over to the Great Hall and eat. Daphne should be coming down the stairs any moment."