part 13

We made it to the base of the tree but it was night out so we had to find an inn to stay at. But I remember what happened after I left, and what Kirito did.

Y/N: I'm never trusting you with my money again.

Kirito: Maybe you should have kept your money.

Y/N: I wanted to see zero when I look at my money.

Kirito: Why?

Y/N: It would have been funny.

???: The server will be down today, January 22nd, from 4:00 am to 7:00 am for scheduled maintenance. Players are asked to log out ten minutes in advanced.

They just repeated the message.

Leafa: So that's it for today, huh? Let's log out for today.

Kirito: Yeah...

I just stared at the tree Asuna was so close.

Y/N: Yui?

Yui: Yes, uncle?

Y/N: Find the cheapest inn, Kirito used all the money.

Leafa: Why would you give him all your money?

Y/N: How was I supposed to know he would blow it all on the sylphs and cait sith. Yui how's the search going?

Yui: Hmm. There's a super-cheap one down there.

Leafa: S-Super-cheap, huh?

Kirito: Let's go.

Leafa: Ah, wait up.

When we made it to the inn they both logged off and I was sitting down, then I had an idea I summoned the messangers again and they had brought a lantern. Getting on one knee I held my hand out and felt myself leave Alfhiem. Looking around I was back at the hunters dream.

Doll: Well come back, good hunter.

Y/N: Doll, thank you for the help back there.

Doll: I am here to help, good hunter.

I went to see Gehrman and he was in a field of flowers, and where I trained with the saw clever. Walking along the path I saw Gehrman.

Gehrman: Ah, hunter! How do you like your new weapon?

Y/N: Its perfect, but isn't it yours?

Gerhman: Yes, but your in need of it much more than me.

Y/N: Thank you, I'll take good care of it.

He nodded and I pratice in the field for a bit until it was time. I head back to Alfhiem, and I looked around the messangers were gone with the lantern and I looked towards the bed seeing Leafa.

Y/N: Leafa? Are you okay?

Tears started to run down her face as she stared at me.

Leafa: Um... Um, U/N... I... I... I have a broken heart... I'm sorry, say all this to someone I just met. Its against etiquette to bring real world problems here.

Y/N: And thats fine we're only human, and its okay to talk about it to me in the game. I'll listen no matter what it is, I'll also be a shoulder you can cry on if you need to.

Leafa: U/N...

She latched on me and cried until she couldn't anymore.

Leafa: I'm okay. Thanks Y/N. You're nice, you know?

Y/N: I don't feel like I'm nice person though. Do you want to log off for today? Kirito and I could make it the rest of the way.

Leafa: No... I've come this far. I'll go the rest of the way.