Part 8

I was in Agil's shop making bets on how much we can sell the weirdest items other players until Kirito showed up, and really surprised us.

Agil: That's a... ragout rabbit! How did you get your hands on a rare s-class ingredient?

Kirito: Well I was in the labyrinth on floor 74, and when I left I found this guy walking around, and I threw a needle to get it to jump then a second one to kill it.

U/N: Wow you must be lucky, say are you in need of some money I could give you a nice price for that rabbit.

Kirito: Yeah I probably will, I would have cooked it, but I don't know anyone  who has maxed out their cooking skill.

U/N: Aw if I knew anyone I would let you know.

But little did anyone know I knew someone, and that someone was my sister... who just walked in the door.

U/N: I can take it off your hands right now.

Asuna: Hey guys.

U/N (Mind): Shit!

Kirito: Hey Asuna.

Agil: Hey.

Asuna: What are you guys doing?

Kirito: Oh I was going to sell this to U/N because we don't know anyone with their cooking maxed out.

Asuna: Oh thats weird I thought I told him that I maxed out my cooking skill recently.

Suddenly they both looked to where I was previously, but didn't see me unfortunately I tried opening the door to leave only for it to creak, and that got everyone staring at me.

U/N: uh hey guys, I was just leaving, I... got... stuff to do.

And I ran out the door before anyone said anything, and made my way to Lisbeth I got to her shop and walked in.

Lisbeth: Welcome t-

U/N: Its me.

Lisbeth walked up then hugged me and I hugged back.

U/N: How's business today?

Lisbeth: Slow.

U/N: You should close up for today its pretty late, say are you free tomorrow?

Lisbeth: Besides my shop no.

U/N: You wanna come with me to floor 74 to level up a bit?

Lisbeth: I would love too, but I have to run my store tomorrow how about the next day.

U/N: Alright that works.

As Lisbeth locked up the shop I walked up behind her, and hugged her burying my head in her neck.

U/N: Mmm tired.

Lisbeth: Come on let's go to bed.

We got to bed and Lisbeth laid her head on my chest.

Lisbeth: Hey U/N.

U/N: Yes?

Lisbeth: Can you promise me something.

U/N: what is it?

Lisbeth: Can you promise me that we'll get out of this game, and that you'll come back to me alive.

I felt something wet on my chest i sat up, and I held Lisbeth's head up to mine.

U/N: I swear to you that I will.

Lisbeth looked at me tears going down her face then kissed me as I kissed back.

Time skip

After last night I walked to the 74th labyrinth to level up and I spotted Klein as well as his group.