part 21

Once I was in I made my way to the governor General office and once again I was at this sign in area where Sinon was beside me.

Y/N: Hey, Sinon. Sinon? Sinon? Sino-

Sinon: Stop it! I already said hello. Do you want something else?

Y/N: Well I thought that before the tournament starts we can share information?

Sinon: Fine. I'm sure it'll just be me lecturing you, though.

Y/N: That was entirely the idea. I think.

We made it to the room we're supposed to be in and there was a lot of people in here. They were talking about who would make it in which place, and selling information. But once I passed them, they started talking about me.

???: I heard she rips through her enemies with a photon sword.

???: A cool, beautiful beserker, huh?

???: Nice.

???: No sinon's much better.

???: I'd loved to be shot by Sinocchi.

???: Yeah.

???: I'd rather get sliced up.

???: Go play ALO, then.

I ended up bumping into someone.

Y/N: Sorry.

???: W-We're sorry, U/N!

I started to walk past them before getting an idea in my head.

Y/N: You guys... Cheer for me!

How ever that worked every guy blushed then cheered for me.

???: U/N, good luck!

???: I'll bet all my money on you!

Sinon: What the hell are you doing?

Y/N: Abusing my powers.

We left to find a booth to sit at and waited for the time to end, and the tournament to begin.

Y/N: So thirty players are place randomly on the map? And last one standing wins?

Sinon: I knew it... You're trying to make me explain everything.

Y/N: No, I got the basics.

Sinon: It was all in the email that the admins sent you!

Y/N: Email? Oh, never got anything.

Sinon: What? How?

Y/N: I was asleep and didn't check.

She just sighed and told me what I wanted to know.

Sinon: Your basically right. Its a battle royal with thirty players on a single map. Starting locations are random, but you'll AR least be one thousand meters away from every other player.

Y/N: Wow, that's far. The map must be pretty big.

Sinon: Now I know you weren't joking. The map is ten kilometers in diameter. It has mountains, forests, and deserts. The stage also starts in the afternoon, so no one has an advantage or disadvantage due to equipment or stat type.

Y/N: I doubt that players have to run around looking for one another. Is there something that helps with finding players?

Sinon: Yes, its called a satellite scan terminal. The idea is that the satellite passes the stage every fifteen minutes. Then it transmit the location information of each player on the map to the terminal.

Y/N: So, don't stay in one place for too long. Isn't this a disadvantage for a sniper?

Sinon: Fifteen minutes is plenty of time to get a kill. Is that all?