part 23

Getting outside I looked towards where they were and death gun was aiming his gun at her, so I pulled out my pistol not caring if I get shot and I shot him in the arm. Then I kept firing as he got into cover so I pulled the pin on the smoke grenades then threw them around Sinon. I got to her and the smoke scared off death gun for a bit and I picked her up.

Y/N: Don't worry, I got you.

I also grabbed her sniper and I ran towards a direction away from death gun.

Sinon: U/N?

I just kept running until we got far enough.

Sinon: That's enough. Just leave me...

I just kept running until I was shot at, but it was a miss.

Y/N: Piss off!

Looking around I saw a buggie then I got an idea, but then I saw the horse I was torn between the two.

Sinon: The horse is no good. You can go off road, but its hard to use.

I went to the buggie and sat her down and put her rifle beside her, and I paid for it and started to drive until I stopped.

Y/N: Sinon, destroy that horse with your rifle.

Sinon: Okay, I'll try.

She aimed her rifle at the horse but something was wrong as she didn't shoot.

Sinon: I can't do it. Why? I can't pull the trigger!

Looking behind us I saw death gun and he catching up to us and turned towards one of the vehicles.

Y/N: Sinon, hang on!

I gunned it and we quickly drove away, but I knew he would grab the horse or a buggie and catch up.

Y/N: Damn. Stay sharp!

Using the side mirrors I saw him on a horse, and he was slowly catching up.

Sinon: Why? He'll catch us. Go faster! Go! Go!

Something must have happens as she clung to me like a scared child. Then I heard a gunshot and Sinon scream clinging to me tighter.

Sinon: No... Save me! Save me!

Y/N: Sinon, listen to me. At this rate he'll catch us. You have to shoot him.

Sinon: I can't!

Y/N: You don't have to hit him, just scare him.

Sinon: I can't! He's... He's...

Y/N: Then you drive! I'll shoot!

This seemed to do something as she got ready to fire at him, but she never did.

Sinon: I can't shoot. I can't... My finger won't move. I can't fight anymore.

Y/N: You can fight, everybody can. Its only a matter of choice if you should or not.

Sinon: If I have a choice, then I choose not to fight. I don't want to suffer anymore. I thought I could be stronger in this world, but that was only an illusion.

Making sure I was driving where I wanted to I hand one hand to make sure we don't veer off the path I wanted us to take, and I turned and grabbed her hand by the trigger.

Y/N: Then I'll help you. So just do it once... Just move your finger.

Sinon: I can't... Its shaking too much to hit him!

Y/N: Trust me, I gotta plan in three, two, one, now!

Suddenly we were in the air making the shaking stop. It felt like time slowed down then she shot, but it hit the truck fortunately it exploded taking death gun with it.