part 24

Sinon: Death gun... Whoever is wearing that cape is a real person, who actually exists, aren't they?

Y/N: Yeah, and if I could remeber their name from sao, we could get their true name and address.

Sinin: Do you think he came to GGO because he couldn't forget sao, so he started PK again?

Y/N: It somewhat makes sense but why actually kill people, and in front of thousands of people? Theres something more to this. He's showing that he can actually kill people in game. 

Sinon: But how is that possible?

Y/N: I don't think it is, but seeing it in person I honestly don't have a cl... Son of a bitch!

Sinon: What?

Y/N: Both Zexceed and Tarako lived alone and both died of heart failure.

Sinon: Heart failure? That's...

Y/N: Its also weird to think that he switched to his rifle instead of using a pistol.

Sinon: That is strange.

Y/N: Then then sign of the cross. Everything is adding together now, I'm going to tell you what I think they do this.

Sinon: They?

Y/N: I'll get to that, now that what if there's two people and the sign of the cross is to check the time and the second person to cause a heart attack.

Sinon: But how do they find their address?

Y/N: Well you have to give your name and address at the terminals maybe he used a scope... Or turn invisible without anyone knowing.

Sinon: He turn invisible and looks over our shoulder?

Y/N: Yeah, then the second guy has a type of drug injected into the body at the same time as the player will be shot.

Sinon: Wouldn't the doctors find the drug though or the point of entry?

Y/N: Their bodies weren't found until a few days later, and when they were found they'd be badly decomposed. And it isn't unheard of hardcore VRMMO players to die from heart attacks from going a long time playing games.

Sinon: No way. Why would death gun do all that?

Y/N: Maybe he wanted to keep being a red player, but I don't know.

Then I remembered that death gun was aiming his pistol at Sinon so I grabbed her shoulders.

Y/N: Sinon, do you live alone?

Sinon: Y-Yeah. The door's locked, though. I have an old electronic lock too. The chain... Might not be locked.

Y/N: Alright. Stay calm and listen. When death gun was shooting at us from his horse, he was aiming at us. That means the preperations are complete.

Sinon: Preperations? What do you mean?

Y/N: Death gun's partner is in your room right now, watching the stream right now waiting for you to get shot.

Sinon: No... No! No I can't...

She started to panic and I had to calm her down.

Y/N: Sinon, you need to calm down he won't do a thing.

I hugged her trying to calm her down.

Y/N: He won't do anything until you get shot by that pistol, but I won't let that happen. I promise you. But if you automatically log out and see his face, you'll be in danger. So for now, just remain calm.

Sinon: But... But... I'm scared! I'm scared!

She hugged me and I kept hugging her.

Y/N: I swear to you, I'll protect you.