part 18

Looking at the reflection I quickly looked through my character's info and found out I was still male.

Y/N: Don't kill him Y/N, don't kill him.

I then walked quickly putting my hair in a ponytail so I could not have it in my face and as I walked a thought came to mind. I had no idea where I was going.

???: Where you going lady?

???: I love your eyes!

I quickly walked away and continued, and when I was walking all the male players looked at me. I just ignored them and kept walking but I was completely lost, until I saw someone walking so I quickly caught up with them.

Y/N: Hey, excuse me. I'm kinda lost...

I realized that the player I was talking to was a girl.

Y/N: Oh god please don't mistake me as a girl.

???: What?

Y/N: I'm lost, I just logged in a few minutes ago.

She looked at me then smiled.

Y/N: No... No.

???: Where do you want to go?

Y/N: Well I'm looking for a cheap place to buy guns. Oh yeah and a place called the governor general's office.

???: Sure, I'll take you there. So why are you going to the governer general's office?

Y/N: I wanted to enter the event called bullet of bullets.

???: BoB? A-Ah you just started today right?

Y/N: Yeah.

???: Well... Your stats might not be good enough.

Y/N: Ah, it should be fine my friend gave me his account, but he sold his guns. I got money and a high level but no weapons.

???: Oh, I see. Can I ask you what brings you to a game like this that's dirty and stinks like oil?

Y/N: As I said my friend gave me his account because he got bored of the game, so I thought free account might as well give it a try.

???: Ah... And you're wanting to start with BoB? You've got guts. I'll take you to a big market with lots of stuff. We're almost there.

Y/N: Alright. My names U/N whats yours?

Sinon: Its Sinon.

We walked to a few more minutes before arriving at the market she talked about. 

Y/N: This place is kind of amazing.

Sinon: GGO has two major weapon types, energy and physical. Energy weapons are light and accurate, but players can equip and energy field that halves their damage. If your doing a PVP fight like BoB then you're going to want a physical weapon.

Y/N: I see.

Sinon: Now then what type of stats do you have?

Y/N: Let me check... Strength and agility seem to be the top two.

Sinon: A strength-agility type huh? Then your main weapon should be a heavy assault rifle, or a large-caliber machine gun as a main weapon and a handgun as a sub-weapon. For a mid-range type. But you got this from a friend? Did he have a lot of money?

Y/N: Let me check. I have 10,000 credits. Is that good?

Sinon: With that money you can buy, a few things but not a whole lot.

Y/N: Maybe there's a game I could play to get more credits?

Sinon: I wouldn't recommend it, but there are casino and gambling games. There's one over there.