part 26 alicization arc

Walking down the street at night after Rika and I had our date we walked down a street.

Rika: So how was helping Kirito with that Super secret project, or wait you forgot what you've been doing.

Y/N: No I didn't... Maybe it forgot me... 

Walking down a street in the dark something felt off, but I wanted to ignore it just for today, so I put my focus on Rika as she grabbed my hand pulling me along. But the longer we walked the more the feeling grew, so I scanned the area until I saw someone and he looked familiar until I realized he was the same guy that bumped into me a few months ago he made quite a scene. Stopping I made sure Rika was behind me as I called out.

Y/N: You know I don't think this is a coincidence seeing you here.

???: Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't see me... Oh well it's not going to change anything.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: Come on U/N, you don't recognize me? Oh that's right I always wore a mask back there.

Y/N: Johnny Black, wonder when you were gonna show up.

Johnny: Hmm waiting for me? Well I needed more time to make a special something for you.

Y/N: For little old me, you shouldn't have.

Rika: Be careful Y/N.

Y/N: Don't worry too much, I'll be right back.

Johnny: I doubt you will be back at all!

Pulling a syringe almost similar to death guns but it was slightly different, then he charged towards me as I pushed Rika back so she wouldn't get hurt. I put my attention towards Johnny and grabbed his hand holding the syringe.

Y/N: Really? That's all?

Johnny: That's why I brought back up.

Seeing him looking behind me I quickly turned around seeing no one just Rika then the sound of a injection was heard and as I looked back he stabbed me in the chest. Acting fast I quickly flipped him onto the ground and broke his leg before feeling the effects of the poison, so I started to make my way to Rika but fell.

Rika: Y/N!

Y/N: D-Don't worry I'll be fi-

Puking up blood I felt dizzy and I felt something was wrong.

Y/N: Hosp-

Coughing more blood stopped me from speaking.

Rika: Y/N! What do you need?

Y/N: Hospital... Take me there...

I then passed out.

???: Goo... Hunt... Be... Sa-

Opening my eyes I saw the light come through the trees and as I sat up I scanned the area realizing I was in a forest.

Y/N: Doll! Messenger's! Rika!

As I called out each name no one answered back and as I stood up I saw what I was wearing. Only wearing the shirt, pants, and boots from the hunters dream but I was missing the duster, hat, and mask.

Y/N: What the hell? What happened... Poison... But what the hell it felt different.

Standing up I looked around and listened closely thankfully hearing some running water nearby and as I made my way towards water I scooped up a hand full of water and took a sip.

Y/N: What am I supposed to do now...

As I sat near the water I heard clanging and decided my new destination.