part 20

Steam came from his mask and he left, and I went to the booth and sat down. I just stayed sitting knowing death gun is a member of laughing coffin I was trying to contain my rage, and tried to not do anything rash. I remembered how we went to attack laughing coffins HQ, but our information was leaked and we lost some of our people...

And I killed half of them. Twenty of them didn't want to surrender and I killed ten of them.

Y/N: If he's a surviving member of laughing coffin, then I'll have to kill him... No just arrest him, but what's his name in game? The tree, he was at the tree with the whole guild doing this dying tactic, and at there HQ he said something to me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Sinon.

Sinon: you're a mess.

Y/N: I'm fine.

Sinon: Was the fight that close? If so, you're back pretty early. If your first fight already has you like that, you'll never make it to the finals. Get a grip on yourself. You own me.

As she went to leave I grabbed her hand.

Y/N: Please don't go.

Sinon: Did something...

I was teleported to the next fight, but I didn't move even when the player shit at me but they missed until I scratched my face. Something clicked in me and I walked towards the player and he didn't him me until I was right in front of him and I could hear the clicking of his gun. Lifting the laser sword I sliced through him vertically. In the next match I ran straight for the player while he shot at me I just blocked the fatal shots and slide cutting him in half. And I won the semi finals and my next opponent was Sinon I just walked on the road until I passed the car, and after a few more steps a gunshot was heard and the car behind me exploded. I just stood still as Sinon shot at me but was missing next thing I know she was running towards me then she stopped close to me and aimed her sniper at me.

Sinon: Why? Does a fight not matter with me? Is that it?

Y/N: My only goal is to make it to the main tournament tomorrow, and that's it. I have no reason to fight.

Sinon: Then shoot yourself with that gun! Did you not want to spend the cost of a bullet? Or did you think if you let me hit you, that I'd be satisfied? This is a single match, in a virtual game. I know that's what you think! But don't assume I think the same way!

Y/N: I'm sorry, this is only a game. Sinon would you give me a chance to make it up to you? Fight me once more.

Sinon: Right now?

I went for my gun and Sinon aimed at me but I only cocked the gun grabbing the bullet that fell out, and I put my pistol away.

Y/N: How many rounds do you have?

Sinon: One round.

Y/N: Then we'll do this dual-style. Hmm. Here we'll move ten meters away, and you'll ready your sniper while I use my sword. I'll throw the bullet in the air, and once it hits the ground we'll begin our match. That sound good?

Sinon: At ten meters, your prediction assist line won't help you at all, and a shot from Hecate will hit you for sure. At this range it has a one hundred-percent hit rate. 

Y/N: Good, then its a challenge.

Sinon: All right. We'll finish things this way.

I moved away from her until I turned around and she got ready. She aimed her sniper as I tossed the bullet in the air, and we waited. I got my laser sword ready and I took a look at where her eye was looking. As soon as the bullet hit the ground she shot but I sliced the bullet in half. I rushed towards her as she tried to grab her pistol, but ended up tripping and I caught her with my sword ready.

Y/N: Really? My left leg.

Sinon: H-How did you know?

Y/N: Your eyes was staring at my left leg.

Sinon: If you're that strong, what are you afraid of?

Y/N: I'm not strong, its only skill.

Sinon: You're lying... You're lying. Technique isn't enough to cut through a bullet from the Hecate. You must know that. How can I be strong like that? I... I'm trying to learn that.

Y/N: I'm not strong, I would remember those names of the people I killed.

I heard her drop her gun and went to put her hand on my face, but I stopped her.

Y/N: So I guess I won? Do you mind if you surrender?

She then realized how I was holding her and pushed me off.

Sinon: Next time, I won't lose! Tomorrow, keep going until you find me! Resign!

After I was announced the winner I left GGO and met up with Rika.

Rika: So what did you find?

Y/N: Something that should have stayed in Sao.

Rika: What? What was it?

Y/N: Lauging coffin.

Rika: What?!

Y/N: Shh. Too loud.

Rika: There's a member of Laughing coffin in GGO?

Y/N: Yeah. But don't worry I'll win tomorrow, but can I stay with you tonight?

Rika: Okay, that's fine. Maybe I should convert over to GGO with the others?

Y/N: No, don't it'll be fine I promise you besides its already to late to sign up.

Rika: Fine. Now come on I'm tired.

We went to her home and I tried to sleep there for the night but I couldn't and I would have been lying if I would have been fine from SAO, but I killed actual people and even though they would have killed me it was something that wouldn't leave my mind. Soon enough it was the next day, so I left for the hospital and the thoughts kept coming back. Me killing ten people in laughing coffin my face hidden by the mask, but just behind the mask was a grin. I went to the room and sat on the bed just staring out the window. Kirito and Asuna never had to kill someone that I know of, and I'll gladly keep that burden. Then Aki kicked me.

Aki: What's wrong kiddo? You have a scary look on your face.

Y/N: Nothing.

Aki: This is your chance to get free counseling from a hot nurse. Tell me what's going on with you?

Y/N: It wouldn't be right to refuse an offer like that... No.

Aki: Y/N tell me what's wrong.

Y/N: No time the tournament will start soon.

She just looked at me with a sad look, but I just took off my shirt and she attached the electrodes and I laid down. Before I went into the game I said one thing to myself, and maybe the nurse heard it.

Y/N: Time to hunt one more monster, and I'll end it. Link start!