part 25

I waited in the desert at night as I adjusted my weapons in my hands and I waited in the night, and I felt a certain sniper looking at me so I stared back giving a quick thumbs up in the process. I stared back at the moon feeling the wind pass around my clothing, and honestly I hated the wind blowing my hair around. Closing my eyes my listened for any movement then a few seconds later I heard some southwest, but I didn't move I knew Sinon had this. So I focused on finding death gun.

Y/N: Where are you. Where's your killer instinct.

I felt something behind so I turned around scanning the area then I barely dodged a sniper shot meant for me. It made the top part of a tower collapse, and I also saw dark wind looking too.

Y/N: Bring it on.

Pulling out my photon sword I stopped the bullets that death gun shot at me, and I rushed towards him and at the same time I heard Sinon fire Hecate presumably deafeating dark wind. A few seconds later I wasn't being shot at, and I kept rushing towards death gun's location. A second shot ranged out and I saw red crystals meaning something broke which I'm guessing that it was Death gun's sniper. I ran even faster until I saw him pull something out but it wasn't a pistol. I tried to get to him and stab him, but time seemed to slow down as he moved out of the way and stabbed me in the shoulder.

Y/N: Heh, thats a rare weapon... Actually, I've never heard about metal blades in GGO.

Sterben: Looks like you should have studied more, Hunter. You can make it with the gun-blade skill. Though the length and weight can't be much more than this.

Y/N: Yeah well didn't have time to prepare. You know you shouldn't  kill people.

Sterben: I'm not going to stop.

Y/N: Yeah I wasn't asking I'm fucking telling you.

Sterben: The old you would have been disappointed.

Y/N: Maybe... But he would have been an idiot. Now come on, let's have this fight between the Hunter and laughing coffin.

Sterben: You were able to remember that much? Then you understand the difference between you and me. I'm a real red player, but you aren't. You simply killed out of fear, to survive. You're a coward who never thought about what that meant, and tried to forget everything.

Y/N: Oh my god... Your a fucking idiot. I already know how you kill people with your little partners poisioning them making it look like a heart attack. Soon you identity will be revealed by internal affairs.

Sterben: I see. You have a fascinating imagination. But you aren't quite there. You can't stop me, because you can't remember my old name.

Y/N: Yeah, and I thought I'd never see you again.

Sterben: You still remember?

Y/N: Yeah I do. Still don't care.

Sterben: Then I'll defeat you here, and you'll lie on the ground as I kill the girl, and all you'll be able to do is watch!

Y/N: That won't fucking happen!

We both lunge towards each other cutting each other before backing up.

Sterben: This is made from the best metal you can get from this game. It's supposed to be made of a space battleship's armor.

Y/N: I asked like fucking never, I was suprised by the metal blade not how to make one.

Then he rushed towards me again, but he was faster then I was. And he stabbed me but nothing fatal. He was toying with me. I tried backing up but he came forward stabbing me but I tried my best to deflect but he still got some strikes in.