R E U N I T E D / P E R F E C T

A/N - Let me start with a few short words

A/N - Let me start with a few short words. I'm so sorry it's been a while. I've been doing so much at home but now you have my full attention. I'm back and hopefully (I think I am) still making as good content as ever. Anyway... Thanks for sticking with me. 

L A N D O N O R R I S

The night's festivities had begun and Lando was currently sitting at a table with a few people he'd met previously, some celebrities from different walks of life. He still had not seen Fox since he'd arrived at the hotel and left her with her father. He was concerned that maybe she'd spoken to her father and he had decided that she wasn't allowed to spend any more time with him, that or she'd gotten bored of him already. 

He sat drinking a bottle of lager before he heard her infectious laugh. Even though the outside was loud, the wind, the chatter of everyone, the music, Lando still heard her. Turning his head, he saw her straight away. She'd only been away from him for a matter of a couple of hours, but seeing her right now it was like it had been far too long. 

Every time Lando had seen her, Fox had always looked beautiful but tonight was like a different level of amazing. Her blonde hair had been pulled back into a low ponytail with a few loose curls hanging from the front, he noticed how it exposed her flawless skin and captivating smile to the world. For a moment, Lando only saw her face, it wasn't until she turned to look at someone that he noticed her outfit. Her blonde curls cascaded down her back as they laid in the tie she wore, laying against her smooth pale skin that was bare for the world to see due to the backless dress she wore. 

When Fox turned back around, Lando stared as she looked directly at him. 

He couldn't look away. She looked absolutely stunning, perfect if you will. He wanted nothing more than to take her hand and be alone with her. As Fox smiled at him she turned and started to walk towards him, Lando got to his feet. He wasn't going to let this moment go. 

The two young people met somewhere in the middle. Lando's hands cupped Fox's cheeks as he drank in her beauty. The young blonde smiled as she looked up at him, her hands resting on his waist. "Hi," she said in a sweet voice, her voice a little quiet as the conversation they were about to have was only between them and no one else. 

"Hey," he returned in a low voice. Lando was in awe of her, she was someone he never would have spoken to had he not come here to Gumball, but they say fate is strange. "You look amazing," he told her as he looked down at her outfit for a second before returning his eyes to hers. He watched as she blushed a little, his stroked his thumb over her flawless skin. 

F O X C O O P E R

Looking up at him, Fox couldn't help but smile at his words. This was exactly the reaction she had been hoping for tonight. The words he spoke, the way he looked at her, it was everything she had ever wanted. 

"I was hoping you would like it," telling him that made her feel good. 

Lando moved his right hand from her face, pushing back a stray few hairs as he shook his head at her. "You don't ever have to do anything because you think I will like it. You could have turned up tonight in a Ferrari racing suit and I would still think you look beautiful." Fox grinned as she listened to his words, her insides were fluttering at them. "I'm not sure if you've worked it out yet, Fox, but it doesn't matter what you wear or how you look, it doesn't matter if you're in a bad mood or the best mood known to man or woman, you are perfect the way you are."

Tiptoeing up, Fox pushed her lips against Lando's as she closed her eyes. She had forgotten where she was but it didn't matter. She only wanted to be close to the young man who she had grown so fond of recently. Her hands balled into fists as she pulled on his tee-shirt, keeping him close to her. She seriously couldn't get enough of him, she wanted him close to her all the time. 

Pulling away, Fox looked at Lando, her eyes sparkled as he smiled. 

"I like you too, Lando," Fox said as she stared up at him. She was well aware he hadn't told her in those words that he liked her, but she filled in the blanks. 

Lando blushed at her words, Fox noticed which made her smile. She never thought she would have that effect on anyone in her life. She'd found that men around her wanted her attention for a short while, whereas Lando seemed to gravitate around her. 

Turning her head to look around, Fox noticed there were a few sets of eyes on them. She shrugged it off as she took hold of Lando's left hand and decided to just go with it. "Shall we," she looked towards the bar, unsure if that was the choice she really wanted to make. "Get a drink?"

He smiled at her as he held her hand tightly. "Sounds like a good idea to me." 

Fox nodded. She had spent the evening getting ready away from Lando to make an impression. She didn't want to spend her time in the presence of her father and his friends, she wanted to be alone with Lando. In her head, she had made the decision that she wasn't going to let her mind take all the fun away anymore. 

Following Lando to the table, she smiled at him as he sat her in the seat beside his then headed to the bar to get her a drink. Fox looked around the table at the few people around her, she recognised them all, all celebs from various different things in their lives. Her eyes followed Lando who was at the outside bar, he was laughing and joking with people who were also queueing for drinks. Fox smiled as she watched, he was happy, she was happy, everything seemed like it was falling into place at this moment in time. 

Awkwardly bouncing her right leg up and down, Fox refrained from resorting to her phone as a distraction technique. She looked down at her hands that she held together on her lap before she looked up and made eye contact with Lando as he started to return to the table. She noticed the two glasses he carried, she smiled as he got closer to the table. 

"Red wine, right?" He placed the glass down in front of the blonde who gave him a grin and a nod. 

Fox was amazed, "You remembered?" She watched him as he sat beside her, she was in awe of him, it was like he was the most perfect person in the world. It felt like forever since someone just knew.