N O / R E G R E T S

L A N D O N O R R I S

When he woke in the morning, he felt a weight on his right arm. Turning his head, he smiled to himself as he looked down at a sleeping Fox. Even when she slept she was cute, her head was a mess and her hands were tucked under her left cheek as her breathing remained steady. 

With their time together running out, Lando knew there was a decision he had to make. 

He looked up at the ceiling as he tried to distract himself but it was impossible. Every thought was consumed by Fox, her sweet scent from beside him was intoxicating and if he closed his eyes, there she was, her enchanting looks filling his mind. Shaking his head, he stared straight up before getting distracted by his vibrating phone. Reaching for it, he checked what was making it vibrate, seeing it was the group chat, he opened the messages. 

thetoplessone - tell me you're back here soon @lnorris

charles - he's a busy boy now. we've been replaced

thetoplessone - like when you're with Charlotte

charles - 🙊🙊 you and carmen 😅😅

albon - guys...

thetoplessone - he's only there with blondie because you dropped out for Jo

albon - it's her birthday 😒😒😒

thetoplessone - maybe young lando is too busy to reply

And then Lando took the opportunity to join in the group chat, seeing how quickly it was changing.

lnorris - i'm still here...

charles - he lives

thetoplessone - so, how is the famous fox? 🦊

albon - i bet she's much more fun than me 😏😏

Lando looked back to the blonde, he smiled as he thought about how lucky he was that everything seemed to have slotted into place when it came to this week. If Alex's plans didn't change then things would have been different. It was strange how much impact one person could have on your life in such a short space of time. 

He closed the chat and put his phone back on the side as she started to stir, turning from him pushing her body into his. He took a deep breath as her ass brushed against his groin, there was nothing more he wanted than to pull her close and ravish her. 

She started to mumble quietly, when Lando leaned closer he listened to the words that seemed to be leaving her lips. None of them seemed to make any sense, just a jumble of random words. He pressed a kiss to her exposed shoulder before climbing out of the bed and heading to grab a shower. 

F O X C O O P E R

F O X C O O P E R

Waking up, she was alone although when she listened, she did hear the shower running. Reaching for her phone, she wanted to check the time but was distracted by the messages and calls she had received. Since they were from different people, Fox was quick to ignore them knowing that it was probably just another occasion of someone she knew being in the paper or news. She swiped them across, dismissing them from her screen before putting the phone back on the sideboard. 

Pulling the sheet closer to her, she snuggled into it for a second before relaxing into the bed. 

She looked up at the ceiling and smiled to herself as she thought about the evening before. She had felt like someone who had discovered everything for the first time. If this was how she was going to feel every time she was with him, it was something she wanted forever. 

Her lips curled into a smile when she heard the shower turn off. As much as she would love to stay in bed all day, just lay there and invite Lando back next to her, she knew it was impossible. 

Pulling her self out of the bed, she threw last night's dress over her head, just something to wear before she hopped into the shower next. She put her shoes and other clothing into her bag after finding today's outfit. By the end she was finished, the door opened and Lando appeared fully dressed, fluffy wet hair and a grin on his lips. 

"Morning," he said as he looked at the blonde. 

Fox blushed as she stared at him. She felt like a young teenager with a stupid crush. "Hi," she managed as she looked away before she got up from the crouching position, clothes in her hands. "I'm just gonna..." she was awkward in her mumbles as she walked around him and into the bathroom. 

Once she closed the door behind herself, she closed her eyes as she leaned her head against the door. She felt like a massive idiot, why was she acting like this now? Her hands were clammy as she put her clothes on the top of the toilet, she looked at herself in the mirror. The night before was not evident on her, there was no markings on her skin, something which she was grateful for. She had never been one to want to show the world, or her dad that she was actually being intimate with people, she knew people would talk either way. The blonde was well aware of the stigma that came with having a hickey, how people would judge you and whisper. 

Turning away, she pressed the button to start the show, hoping to wash away any doubts she might have about today. Pulling the dress over her head, she was patient as she waited for the water to heat up before climbing under the running water. 

The warm water soothed her as she stood there, eyes closed and a smile on her lips. If this could be her life every day, she would be content. Until that day, she would take what she could get.