T O G E T H E R / T R U E

F O X C O O P E R 

The intense feeling inside of her body was one Fox had not experienced before. The fact that she truly liked Lando made the bedroom encounter much more enjoyable and strong. Her body shook beneath the touch of him, her hands balled at her sides as she pulled on the blankets. She felt his tongue slowly glide over her sensitive skin. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations that rippled through her. 

Her breath hitched in her throat as there was another touch different to the first. Lando stopped moving for a movement, looking up at her checking she was okay before returning to where he was before. Fox let out a small subtle moan before the moans became a little louder and longer. 

Fox couldn't think of anything, her mind couldn't concentrate on anything else but the pleasure she was feeling. All of her inhibitions were gone, there were no cares. 

For once, Fox had truly allowed herself to let herself go. 

She felt her insides almost bursting, the pleasure taking over her body as she automatically tried to close her legs, this action was denied by hands on her thighs. With Lando's continuing actions on her, all she could do was ride out the intense feeling. Her eyelids were squeezed shut as she gripped the bedding tightly in her fists. 

The sounds that left her lips were almost unrecognizable, she didn't hear herself but Lando listened with a smile on his lips. 

 L A N D O N O R R I S

He knew seeing her like that it would only cause him issues. She was someone who he wanted to keep close, he wanted her in his life one way or another. This week was due to end very soon and he didn't want that. Hearing Fox melt under his touch was beautiful. 

Pulling away from her as she breathed heavily, he looked over at her. 

"Are you okay?" His voice was whisper as he checked in with the blonde. 

When her eyelids finally fluttered open and their eyes met, Lando smiled at her. She nodded in response to his question, he didn't realise but she was struggling to speak right now. It didn't matter though, Lando was in total awe of the woman. 

"Do you want...?" He wasn't sure exactly what to say, how to question her. "Are you sure...?"

Fox sat up a little, her face close to his before she leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. She took her time as their kiss deepened, he pulled her close to him, the two of them sharing this intimate moment. She was not only someone who was sweet, innocent and beautiful but this moment, she was hot. Kissing him, tasting herself on his lips was out of this world. 

Her hands reached for his length as they continued to kiss. She was slow in her movements, teasing him before he pulled back and pushed her against the bed. He wasn't rough in his movements but he was dominant. Fox was no longer holding onto him as he positioned himself between her legs. 

Fox's eyes glistened as she watched him. 

He was careful in his movements as he reached up and touched her. His right hand caressed her cheek before he dragged his hand down her body. She was soft, a little clammy and his skin quivered under his touch. His hand left her body before he took himself in his hand. 

Her eyelids half covered her eyes as she eyed what he was doing. He edged closer before he cautiously pushed into her. It was by no means the first time for either of them but this was different. 

Lando watched as he closed her eyes, a light gasp leaving her lips before their eyes met again. He looked at her, wondering if he was hurting her or if she had any regrets now, a small questioning look was on his face and when she grinned as a way of a reply, he took it as everything was okay. 

The two young people shared this moment of bliss. Working together to reach a high as they held each other. Lando found his hands on her body, his right hand on his hip and his left held her thigh which was around his waist. Fox had a hand on his lower abdomen, his toned frame underneath her hand, her other hand was on the hand that laid on her hip. 

"Lando," she spoke quietly as his name left her lips. He waited for her to speak, instead she just smiled at him.

Lando laid with Fox in his arms, she had fallen asleep not longer after they had finished. She never did tell him what she was thinking or wanted to say during their intimate moments. He wanted to know what was in her head, what secrets and thoughts she kept hidden from him. 

He was captivated by her beauty when they had first met but now, now he knew he'd do absolutely anything for her. All he wanted was to keep her safe, to have her close all the time. She was precious in a different way. 

The truth was, he was slowly beginning to fall for her and there was nothing stopping him.