Different

Kamiah's POV

As soon as I made it home from my trip I took the best shower. Afterwards I put my clothes on and went straight to koi's room. I know nobody told him what happened but I'm about to.

I opened the door and he was watching tv while rolling a blunt.

" what?" He said as if I was interrupting something. I didn't know he was on the phone.

" key and Payton kissed" I said to him and he didn't look shocked or as upset as I thought.

" imma call you back" he hung up the phone.
" miah I know he told me. I honestly don't think he did it on purpose" what the fuck.

" what do you mean on purpose? How does your face land on someone else's face on accident? And y'all two talked about it?" This is blowing me more and more.

" yea he called me and we talked about it. Like I said I don't think it was HIS fault. You might wanna check yo friend." Payton couldn't have meant to kiss him. Especially if she told me before he did.

" fuck it imma pull up to her house" I said walking out his room.

" hell nahh not by yourself!" He followed me to the garage.

" fuck y'all goin? Bryson asked as he smoked his blunt.
" come on bruh miah acting dumb. She tryna go to Payton house. Listen miah if you goin you can't drive, so just get in my car." He said and Bryson followed.

The whole ride to Payton's house my phone blew up with calls and messages from Kashawn. I blocked him because I just couldn't handle anymore.

We pulled in front of her house and I got out.

"Payton!" I yelled and she came outside with pax.

" hey what's up?" She looked confused.

" what's going on with you and key?" Koi got out and leaned on his car.

" what? Miah I told you what happened already!"she said.

" tell me agin" I was getting frustrated.

" we got to my house, I was looking at my self in my camera, and he kissed me. I guess I got lucky with the picture. That's it, that's what happened." She said and I was just confused all together.

" miah don't let this hoe fuck ya head up, she wanted to fuck yo nigga" koi said as calm as he could.

" fuck you, I'm not you" Payton yelled.

" you right hoe, your worse. All my hoes don't have boyfriends and they damn sure don't entertain any of my homies. Better yet they don't fuck my friends ex's or hang out with other people and try to keep it a secret" he was getting upset.

" wait what? Who's ex? Koi what you talking about?" I was confused.

" you gonna tell her?" He laughed.

" aye twin let's go" Bryson said.

Payton just looked at us.

" Payton?" I wanted to know what he was talking about.

" pay pay has been fucking around with Eli. That's not your friend miah, just some sad bitch" koi said looking dead at Payton.

" Payton? Eli? Your supposed to be my best friend!" I tried my best to not beat her ass in front of pax.

" let's go" I said trying to hold back my tears.

We got in the car and the car ride was quiet. When we got to the house I went straight to my room.