Slumber party!!

BILLY POV

" girl yo room is bomb as fuck. When you do all this" Raymond said. It was about 65 girls plus him at my little slumber party.

" I didn't. Keyshawn did it while I was in class." I smiled.

" ooo bitch his fine ass can do some things to me" he said and some of us laughed. I had snacks, music playing, a few games and the best part was that my older sister and her delta sisters came.

" billy your man is here" Bonnie said.

" don't worry I just came to drop off her phone. Imma leave in a second" he laughed.

He motioned for me to step in the hallway.

" hey babe what's wrong?" I could tell something was up.

" honesty right" he said looking at the floor and I knew it was serious. I nodded my head.

" when I left yo place earlier, miah was crying about a ride to get her car. Being nice I helped her out. We got into it in the car on the way there ... she told me she loved me. Then she leaned in to kiss me. I told her I can't do that and that I'm with you. If you feel some type of way I respect that. But I didn't touch that girl and you deserve to know." I could tell he was getting upset.

" I appreciate you telling me. Is she going to be an issue though key? Do you still have feelings for her ? Honestly?" I needed to know because I can't be caught in any drama.

" baby girl I want you that's why I'm telling you this" he put his hand on the side of my face.

" ok , I gotta get back to my party but imma txt you." I said giving him a hug.

" imma go deal with some business. Have fun mis.billy badass. If anything happen call me and I'm coming asap. In the morning we got breakfast after my practice. Now go show them hoes you the biggest" he kissed my forehead while grabbing my ass. I laughed and went back to my party.

A few more girls showed up a few minutes later and I was shocked at who I saw.

" welcome to the party girls" I said to Kendal, Kamiah and a few other girls.

As the party went on I tried to mingle with everyone.

" let's spice things up, how about hot seat hoes" Raymond said and everyone was excited. We sat in a huge ass circle.
" ok imma go first for many reasons we will not say. Mis Bonnie how many of the Qdogs done had a piece of that little kitty cat" she blushed and I laughed.

" we'll just to be clear only one. Now the other six that bark in that circle only tasted never got a whole piece" she said with a smirk back. Some of the girls gasped but they just didn't know my sister.

" now it's my turn .... You! Ps girl right?" She asked miah.

" yea I'm Kamiah." She said and rolled her eyes. The entitled attitude she just gave will definitely give Bonnie the fuel to her fire.

" is it true that you don't love P ? Well at least that's what he says" Bonnie was bad. Miah took a deep breath. Bonnie was harmless if you knew she was just joking.

" I do" she said then looked around the room.

" my turn. Bonnie word on the street is that you just had an abortion?" Kendal said. She was bold for putting my sisters business out but my sister wasn't a bitch.

" oh god yes it's true. Me and the nice strong young man that drives that nice black BMW agreed it was best for the both of us, plus a baby bump would make it hard for me  to see those brown eyes while he's  tung deep in my pussy."kendal was red and I was confused. I knew the person she was talking about and smoke definitely didn't want a kid yet.