Tati

I got to Tatis house and seen her room light on so I knew she was home.

Me : come outside

I seen her phone flash so I know she got my message.

Tati🧚🏼‍♀️: huh?

Me: ComE oUtsIde do u need it in another language or somethin

A few minutes later she came outside with her PJ set on and her hair in a ponytail.

" boy what are you doing here?" She said when she got in the car.

" I gotta tell you something, and if I don't tell you then the shit is gonna eat me up" she looked at me confused.

" now remember how I said I tried to do it with other females and it didn't work-"

" Bryson"

" Tati just listen.. it didn't work because I don't like them. I like you, I don't know why it took that for me to figure it out but I do like you. You don't have to like me back, shit after this you don't even have to talk to me but we were friends. You know me almost better than anyone else. I tell you mostly everything and would be fucking you over if I didn't tell you that." I said while looking out the window.

" I don't know bry. I don't think your ready for a relationship. I've never seen you stay with one girl at a time and once we leave the friendship zone I'm not going back so if we fuck up I can't be friends" she said looking down.

" but you know I didn't give a shit about them girls and you not them. I always answer your calls, always text you back, you know if you need me I'm there" I leaned in closer to her.

" ok well try it but we not officially together yet" she looked a little scared.

" I'm not gonna let you down I got you" she smiled then I kissed her.

" you wanna spend the night? My family just left to go somewhere a couple hours away for my siblings track meet tomorrow and you know how I be feeling in that house by myself." For some reason she hated being home by herself. We got out the car and I texted my mom letting her know why I wasn't coming home. Everyone liked Tati, my mom liked her way better than Payton.

I went straight to her room. I grabbed the bag of hot Cheetos I left over here last time and laid out in her bed.

" aye move ya ass over, you always laying like this yo shit" she yelled and hit me with a pillow.

" because it is, this my bed I just let you lay in it" I laughed. Her phone started going off and we both looked at it. I seen some dudes picture pop up and I grabbed it before she did.

" hello" I said while she reached for it.

" Bryson come on" she whispered.

" umm hello" the dude on the phone said.

" yea I already said that. What you want with Tati" I ran to the other side of the room.

" bet come on give it here" she tugged in my shirt.

" keep pulling on me and imma give you something all right" I gave her a look.

" I just wanna know if our project if finished or if I need to add anything to it" the dude said and I handed the phone to her. She laughed. I took the phone back before she could finish.