Baby girl

Koi POV

" can you please move your car, it's stopping people from passing" Harmoney said rubbing my shoulder while I played the game.

" babygirl fuck them" I said and I played.
" ok now, keep that same energy when they scratch yo shit." She mushed my head a little bit then sat on the bed. I paused the game and went to go mess with her back.

After Harmoney had the boys her body snapped back better than before. Her ass was way bigger and her boobs looked like the ones on the manikins. That pussy though, shit it look the same but the water different. She was never this wet until she had the boys and I love it.

I slapped her ass then jumped away before she can hit me back.

" baby let's go take a shower" I said plopping my body on top of hers.

" koi I just got out the shower" she said while running her fingers threw my hair.

" ok but I want to steam you off, and dick you down, have you feeling good" I kissed her thy.

" umm no, your in trouble" she moved from under me and it pissed me off.

" the hell you talking about what I do?" I stood up.

" where ya ring" she said and I almost jumped. I looked at my hand and must  of forgot to put it back on after I made the drop.

" umm.." I checked my pocket. To  my surprise it wasn't in there.

" It's downstairs on top of the blanket I left in the guest room." She rolled her eyes and started looking threw her phone.
I closed the door so our kids won't hear anything.

" baby It must of fell off or something" I walked closer to the bed.

" koi stop fucking with me. Rings don't just fall off unless they don't fit, you got too much money to be buying shit that don't fit. You took your ring off to do god knows what so cut the shit" she said with a serious voice.

" baby I'm not sleeping downstairs" I rubbed my face  because now I'm not getting no pussy just attitude.

" and I'm not sleeping with no one but my HUSBAND" she picked up the little remote and turned the lights off.

I walked over to her side of the bed and sat down.

" babygirl ever since we been together I never cheated on you, we got three kids, a beautiful house, good life, so why would I cheat on you" she just ignored me.

" I took the ring off because I was making a drop , the people I was doing the deal with have a reputation of doing a little too much so I didn't wear my ring to the drop. They don't need to know I have a family, they don't need to know my weakness. I wasn't cheating on you babygirl, I was just tryna protect y'all" she took a deep breath but still didn't say anything.
I went downstairs but on my way i smelled something that damn sure wasn't bath and body works.
I opened brysons room door and seen a clean ass blunt in his hand.

" lil nigga do you know yo mom will kill you if she stepped down this hallway. Where the fuck get that anyway" for some reason Bryson was more of a problem than kJ and kJ had my name.

" no where" he rolled his eyes and sat on his bed. I snatched the blunt out his hand.

" you know better than to be smoking this shit in the house. If I can't do it what the hell makes you think you can." He really lost his mind.

" dad chill, I do it all the time, this is just the one time you actually caught me" my son is dumb as hell.

" boy what? In here? Where ya keys at?" How the hell does someone get caught then tell on themselves some more. I seen his keys on the dresser and took them up.

" are you serious?! Come on it's not like you didn't know I smoked even mom knows- " lord help him.

" does she know that your smoking in the house tho? Cuz I could tell her and we both know she's gonna do more than grab a couple keys" he rolled his eyes and picked up his phone. I wanted to check him but I had to fix things with Harmoney first.

I went to the guest room and seen my ring on top of a neat pile of blankets, sheets and pillows. She really thought I was gonna sleep down here.

I put the ring back on then went back to our room.
" look it's back on" I took off my tank top put brysons keys on my dresser and laid down in the bed.

" baby I'm sorry, but I got you, I always got you." I pulled her close and she put her head on my chest.

" the school called today" I rubbed my face.

" he's literally only been there one day" how can someone get in trouble The first day out of being in trouble?

" it was about kamiah" now hold the hell up, the school has never called about my baby girl.

" the hell she do" I sat up shocked.
" it was miss Riley, they want her on the team" I shook my head. My daughter is not shaking her ass while wearing an outfit made for a toddler.

" you already know how I feel about that" I shook my head.
" she's 17 and this is her last year in high school. She gets good grades and without a doubt one of the best kids we got. Koi is on a basketball team after he almost beat a boy to death, Brysons hot temper got him a new phone but kamiahs perfect behavior can't get her on the team?" She was really fighting  for this. She was right though, kamiah is one of the best kids we got, never gave me no serious trouble like koi or Bryson and she doesn't really ask for much.

" I'll see tomorrow" she smiled knowing she got her way.
" now what were you saying about a shower" she rubbed her hand on my pants. I licked my lips, picked her up and headed to the bathroom.