Low key

KOI POV

" yea my friend owns it so I took my wife there" I was really trying to just buy my shit and leave but females always gotta make shit hard.

"Oh wow couldn't tell" she said under her breath but I know Harmoney heard it.

"You done ringing my shit up?" I asked with my wallet in hand. I hated wallets but Harmoney says it's gonna help me not loose money as much. What I don't get is that if I loose the wallet I loose all my money rather than a couple bills.

" $203.56" she said and I handed her two one hundred dollar bills and a five. She handed me the money then looked at Harmoney.

" I like your hair. Where you get it from?" Now she was really doin too much.

" my momma the fuck." Harmoney shot back while holding my hand. It was time to go before we really made a scene. She sat in the car while I put the groceries up. I got in the car and headed to one of my favorite places.

" boy where you taking me" she laughed. My hand was on her thy.
" we stopping real quick I gotta do something" I turned into the plaza.

" koi you don't have no more space for a tattoo. Baby please don't tat yo face I like the clean look." She wined. I had two sleeves and one leg sleeve.

" this my last one I promise. You gonna like it too" we got out the car and went inside.

" now I know y'all ain't come in here without one of my babies" Megan said. She was basically the front desk girl and she also did piercings.

" girl I didn't even know I was coming here" Harmoney sat in her usual spot and talked to Megan.
I went to the back and seen quavo.

" yo ass in here bout time" I dapped him up.

" I've been a lil busy" I sat in his chair. He already knew what I wanted so I took my hoodie off and he got to work.

A couple hours later I paid him cash then walked to the front with my hoodie off.

Harmoney looked at me than she stood up.

" koi you didn't!... baby that's nice as hell" she came closer and looked at it. I had her name tatted on the left side of my chest with the day we got married underneath. I also had a red ribbon wrapped around the whole thing with a lock on the end of it. I also made him touch up some of my other tattoo and that's what took so long.

" now there's no space for anything else" I said and kissed her forehead.

It was about three o'clock now and we needed to get ready for the game. I drove back to the house and took out all the groceries except the ones for the kids.
There was no way I was putting on a shirt with all these fresh tattoos so I decided to wear a black jeans jacket and some black ripped jeans. On my feet I had on some powder blue balenciagas. Even though it's a high school basketball game, Harmoney always takes a family picture afterwards and I'm not about to be looking dusty on her instagram.

In my mouth I had my diamond grill set and on my neck was a diamond chain with a iced out lock on it. Harmoney has on the key. On top of that I put on a smaller chain with koi's number on it.

I left the bathroom to see what Harmoney was wearing.
" bae really. You not gonna put a shirt on?" She laughed. She had on a fitted powder blue jersey dress with koi's number on it. Her and Ashley had custom jerseys but I know Ashley don't look this good. On her feet she had on a pair of blue and white jordan 1s. She was fine and I loved it. By now it was 6 and the game started in 30 minutes.

" girl we bout to leave, you know the first game be packed with them kids." She said on the phone as we walked out the door.

" it's ok girl he can meet us there" I looked at her and she shook her head. I headed to the school and as I parked she got off the phone.